mmritter    567
57 minutes ago, Space069 said:

stop being such a sour little cry baby.   Restore your original post

Stop calling him a sour little cry baby, it's not nice, and I don't like name calling. I see why he wants it locked. Things kind of turned and people got very mean. Which I think was unfair. I'm not going to lock this, I'm going to move it to off topic. However, if people are just going to start insulting each other and such in the thread, then I will eventually have to lock it.

He can do whatever he wants with his own posts. As long as he's not hurting anyone else, and getting rid of a post is for the most part, as it was his, fine. I have nothing against it.

• Like 1

Space069    37
2 hours ago, mmritter said:

Stop calling him a sour little cry baby, it's not nice, and I don't like name calling. I see why he wants it locked. Things kind of turned and people got very mean. Which I think was unfair. I'm not going to lock this, I'm going to move it to off topic. However, if people are just going to start insulting each other and such in the thread, then I will eventually have to lock it.

He can do whatever he wants with his own posts. As long as he's not hurting anyone else, and getting rid of a post is for the most part, as it was his, fine. I have nothing against it.

@mmritterSorry I tend to call it like I see it, an apple is an apple after all. ill choose my words more carefully next time //s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wwoforum/emoticons/smile.png

His original idea and post was absolutely great, and there 100% needs to be a place that people who actually are playing the game can go and report on stuff without the interruption of non game players, as all their comments will cloud any feedback given. 

And he got salty/sour when he got told of by you for his mean words towards the Dev's.... to the point where he removed his post and "asked for a refund for the game".   everybody on the thread agreed with him and with it being a great idea. But when he did get an answer he threw out some salty words, and couldn't handle any negative criticism he received.  Not very mature minded  

mmritter    567
On 8/9/2017 at 6:24 PM, Space069 said:

@mmritterSorry I tend to call it like I see it, an apple is an apple after all. ill choose my words more carefully next time //s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wwoforum/emoticons/smile.png

His original idea and post was absolutely great, and there 100% needs to be a place that people who actually are playing the game can go and report on stuff without the interruption of non game players, as all their comments will cloud any feedback given. 

And he got salty/sour when he got told of by you for his mean words towards the Dev's.... to the point where he removed his post and "asked for a refund for the game".   everybody on the thread agreed with him and with it being a great idea. But when he did get an answer he threw out some salty words, and couldn't handle any negative criticism he received.  Not very mature minded  

Regardless of the events I don't like the name calling. Also I understand his frustrations. I don't think he's been a child baby or anything like that. So, yes watch your words, thank you for apologizing, and no need to state the exactness of your frustrations.

moncheno101    63
On 10-8-2017 at 3:24 AM, Space069 said:

But when he did get an answer he threw out some salty words, and couldn't handle any negative criticism he received.  Not very mature minded  

Like I stated in the original first post; the only reason I pre-ordered was to play the game while helping the devs together with other community members which pre-purchased the game to make the game even better due to feedback, reporting bugs etc. and make it easier for them. Like I stated a few pages back in the discussion with mmritter regarding posts that have been made in ''useless'' topics while skipping this topic all the time when half of the active forum users support it, yes you'll lose my patience and respect.

It's all good, no hate whatsoever. I'll just wait till the game is finished and I'll most likely buy it again.

And thanks @mmritter, this sour little cry baby still loves you.

• Like 1

mmritter    567
13 hours ago, moncheno101 said:

Like I stated in the original first post; the only reason I pre-ordered was to play the game while helping the devs together with other community members which pre-purchased the game to make the game even better due to feedback, reporting bugs etc. and make it easier for them. Like I stated a few pages back in the discussion with mmritter regarding posts that have been made in ''useless'' topics while skipping this topic all the time when half of the active forum users support it, yes you'll lose my patience and respect.

It's all good, no hate whatsoever. I'll just wait till the game is finished and I'll most likely buy it again.

And thanks @mmritter, this sour little cry baby still loves you.

Glad to hear it!