Sign in to follow this  
Primus Palus

U.S. Marshals Service [RP/PvP] [NA/EU]

R4Zfiwx.png

Greetings and welcome to the U.S. Marshals Service information office. I am Regional U.S. Marshal John Shields. I want to thank you all for dropping by today, and give you a little bit of information as it pertains to our organization. If you should have further questions after reading this message, do feel free to dispatch a letter to our office (PM) or visit us directly (via Discord). The information below should help you in determining if we are the right organization for you, and should aid you with learning more about what we can offer.

WQh1rL6.png

The U.S. Marshals Service was created on September 24th, 1789 and 13 U.S. Marshals were appointed by President George Washington. These Marshals would serve multiple roles to include recording census data for many years. From 1850 to 1861 U.S. Marshals would also be responsible for returning runaway slaves after the Fugitive Slave Act is brought forward. From 1861 to 1865 U.S. Marshals played a substantial role in identifying and locating Confederate spies during the Civil War and seizing their property. Around this time U.S. Marshals begin locating and identifying counterfeiters before the Secret Service takes on those duties in 1865. In 1878 U.S. Marshals participate in the conflict in the New Mexico territory known as the Lincoln County War where Marshals fight on both sides. In 1881 Deputy U.S. Marshal Virgil Earp and Special Deputies Wyatt Earp and Morgan Earp alongside Doc Holliday engage in gunfire later dubbed the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" with outlaws killing three of them. This occurs in Tombstone, Arizona. It is here, our story begins.

o58wYlP.png

The U.S. Marshals Service in the Wild West Online is a multi-national (global) organization dedicated to roleplaying and portraying the lawman within the game. Our goal is to be active on numerous US and EU servers providing a constant presence for anti-banditry, fugitive apprehension, and ensuring the law flourishes within the towns and settlements. It is important that we provide a quality of service to the people, and should anyone need our assistance, be available to help when called upon. Our Discord server is set up in such a way that if someone were to seek us out for help, we can quickly assist them. Further more, the U.S. Marshals will be responsible for actively pursuing and apprehending/stopping known criminals (whether dead, or alive). If someone needs to place a bounty on another person, or to hunt that person down for lawful purposes, the U.S. Marshals will assist. Town Sheriff's will be able to also call upon the Marshals for assistance should things get out of hand within their territories. 

KsatvVj.png

Becoming a U.S. Marshal is incredibly easy. You need to head over to our Discord server here: LINK and read through the documentation in the announcements channel, then proceed to the recruitment channel. Once you have read all of the information, and meet the requirements you can then submit your application using the provided template. All recruitment will be done through the Discord server. Once your application is accepted, you will need to seek out one of the "District U.S. Marshals" or the "Regional U.S. Marshal" to be added to the roster, and officially brought on as a "Special Deputy U.S. Marshal". This is a probationary rank and period lasting not more than one week. If you complete this trial period, you will advance to the rank of "Deputy U.S. Marshal". After approximately one month of service, you will be able to further advance to the rank/position of "Senior Deputy U.S. Marshal". 

LDoBNWy.png

It is important to note that we are roleplay based. You will want to have some form of a backstory for your character and how he/she came to become a U.S. Marshal. You will NOT need to type it out for us in order to join, and the level in which you roleplay will vary depending on your comfort level. Understand that while in-game, you should be in character. While on Discord, we have separate channels for both IC (in character) and OOC (out of character). Whenever possible you will want to use the in-game VOIP to communicate with other people versus sticking strictly to Discord. This will ensure that other people have the opportunity to roleplay with you.

As we do not yet know the nature of the servers, we will expect to first start out with the public official servers. We'll just have to make due. If we get the opportunity later to have our own servers, private servers, etc we will re-evaluate our position and look for a place to call home that will conform to our style of play and encourage RP. 

Understand that this group or organization is NOT for the run and gun, bunnyhopping loud mouths. This is a mature group of people with a specific in-game focus (to bring law to lawless). As someone who has spent 12 years in Law Enforcement in the real world, and 20+ years online in RP environments, I'm confident in my abilities and will enjoy RPing this with you. If you're new to gaming, new to roleplay, etc... we'll help you along. Don't think of this group as some elitist organization. Everyone is welcome. 

I look forward to chatting with you guys and will look for those applications. 

DerpCircus    9

If you are interested, Deadwood Marshals is already a strong growing community. I am also looking for additional admin help. Come check out our page and apply on the website if you are interested in joining us. I could use a helpful hand to help shape the Deadwood Marshals during the Alpha testing!

//s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wwoforum/monthly_2017_07/IMG_1966.PNG.6126030166153dc0028a47e2414d3f7a.PNG

IMG_1966.PNG

Gobannus    103

Greetings from Iron Smoke, a NA Outlaw Clan in Wild West Online. I liked the  informative presentation you provided for recruiting people to your Clan, I think you did a great job. Although my Clan is on the wrong side of the Law and will be pitted against you out there in the Wild West we prefer to be civil with our enemies. I look forward to the battles our Clans may have one day and wish you the best of luck building your Clan. 

Gob

Somos Los Muertos 

Somos Los Iron Smoke