LovegodArtemis

What are you listening to right now?

Recommended Posts

Gobannus    103
22 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I read your name as "go bananas" just so you know :-)

I have been called such before. And much worse as well. I am totally ok with ย it. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa    227
Just now, Gobannus said:

I have been called such before. And much worse as well. I am totally ok with ย it. ๐Ÿ˜€

I already said "aren't you a peach" which doesn't work out if ur actually a banana. apples and oranges....how do u like them apples? I'll stop now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gobannus    103
3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I already said "aren't you a peach" which doesn't work out if ur actually a banana. apples and oranges....how do u like them apples? I'll stop now

I assume you like fruit? ๐Ÿ˜€

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lisa    227
6 minutes ago, Gobannus said:

I assume you like fruit? ๐Ÿ˜€

Gobannus, Gobannus, bo-bobannusย 
Banana-fana fo-fobannusย 
Fee-fi-mo-mobannusย 
Gobannus!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gobannus    103
13 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Gobannus, Gobannus, bo-bobannusย 
Banana-fana fo-fobannusย 
Fee-fi-mo-mobannusย 
Gobannus!

Best song EVER! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now