Sign in to follow this  
Osyrus

Possible to upgrade?

Osyrus    2

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but is there a way to upgrade from "Pioneer" to "Collector"?

Super stoked about the game and wouldn't mind paying the difference to upgrade.

Unfortunately refund and replacement rather than upgrade is all that's possible.  I don't really know why, all I know is Xsolla told us that this was the only way we could let people upgrade, and we're not big enough to change their minds/policies. Sorry. 

Radkiller    1
On 8/2/2017 at 1:23 AM, California Fats said:

Unfortunately refund and replacement rather than upgrade is all that's possible.  I don't really know why, all I know is Xsolla told us that this was the only way we could let people upgrade, and we're not big enough to change their minds/policies. Sorry. 

So do you think it is safe for me to "upgrade" to the $50 pack today even though I won't hear back from the refund team until Tuesday? I know there isn't an official release date for the alpha but with my luck I'll miss out on the beginning of it/the reduced price if I wait. 

• Like 1

It should always be safe, but everyone should also remember that if you cancel your early bird order you lose those premiums. So upgrades are only loss-free if you're upgrading now from a normal, post-early-bird preorder. We apologize for that, but it's what Xsolla can handle for us.