Woody    245

Today I decided to see how the star rating / bounty pricing system works. 
Turns out, it's $ 31.55 average per star.
So for example if you have 5 ''Most Wanted'' stars, your bounty price will be around $ 157,75
BUT, Sabiant really lifts up the average with his $472 á 9 stars, so the bounty price might increase exponentially once its above 7 stars?
Without Sabiant in the calculating it's $ 24.58 average per star, than if you have 5 stars it's around $122.9 for you. Which makes more sense.

Let me know how you would calculate this, and how you think this pricing system works!
L4UNqu7.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Woody    245
2 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I don't know what's going on here, but it's you so I know it's good. Have a rep :-)

Haha, yeah I imagined people would be overwhelmed by the information by this post.
the TLDR: The price of the bounty grows with a certain unknown multiplier with every extra star.

Lisa    215
Just now, Woody said:

Haha, yeah I imagined people would be overwhelmed by the information by this post.
the TLDR: The price of the bounty grows with a certain unknown multiplier with every extra star.

I have 5 mexican dollars and a hankering for a few beers...If you know what I mean

• Like 3

ickamasuttra    19

Perhaps the price of the star depends on the crime committed? For example, maybe Ori is only worth $21.14 a star because they just rob stuff whereas Sabiant is worth $52.44 per star because he has murdered people?

• Like 1

tempcallum95    14
25 minutes ago, ickamasuttra said:

Perhaps the price of the star depends on the crime committed? For example, maybe Ori is only worth $21.14 a star because they just rob stuff whereas Sabiant is worth $52.44 per star because he has murdered people?

yeah that would be more reasonable and makes more sense! At least it would make for a better playing experience because then at least you know you could get a murderer off the streets. 

Syst    2

@Woody Im willing to wager that the price per star is related to the severity of their crime ergo, petty theft small price, murder high price