werda

Waiting on Alpha.

MadJack    11

I have preordered the game myself and gone and bought the Collectors Edition. The reason why I did this was that I have been waiting for years for an MMO Wild West game to appear since it would make awesome adventures! The other reason is that I skipped out on a meet in which I had to travel and met new people. So I put my money into something which I hope will blossom and make a fantastic turnout.

• Upvote 1

Gobannus    103
14 hours ago, Deja said:

It'll be an extra big party this year.  It's his eleventy first birthday.

Can't wait for the fireworks! 

BoyMcCoy    0

Been refraining from posting my concerns. But the game play trailer wasn't great and was edited a lot. With a closed Alpha starting sometime this month 15 days left in the month as of now. Been a slow month with news. Makes it seem like the game is gona be pretty bland if they don't have anything else to show off or display. Also how will your early bird badge even get associated with your forum account?

mmritter    567

All good questions. We're working on getting you more info any time now. Promise. We are also working on getting the badge associated with the accounts. It'll probably be through e-mail, but I'm just the CM not the one setting that up. So, don't quote me on that. I'm also going to combine this with the big 'when is alpha' thread, just so we don't get the front page swamped with these.