Blurr

Devs, Moderators and Management here is my opinion

Blurr    4

@William Antrim I am patient don't worry. I'm not here to complain about the alpha not being here yet or anything negative. I understand all of this, I actually develop small games, apps and software myself. I am here to put my suggestions forward, say what the public want and offer my help.

- Blurr

Psykosis    10

Yes the mood has turned here but in regards to the announced release time having moved and coming up again, I get that there are frustrations. People keep saying "entitlement" but its more just being pushy and impatient about REALLY wanting to play the game. Which I like that they are that amped up to play.

I for one would LOVE to have an update to the progress and maybe an update to the approx release of the ALPHA, not meaning an exact date and time but maybe within a couple weeks time frame would be nice. I for one have a family and need a little heads up to be able to make sure I can get some time put asdie to make sure I can binge as soon it comes out!

• Like 1

I get the excitement but some of the comments are contradictory at best and insulting at worst. People claim lies and deceit and all kinds of other made up stuff that basically just popped into their heads. What they fail to realise is that every single day more stuff gets worked on. When "it" comes out I think these same people are going to poke fun at the product and go "oh look its buggy as hell and it doesnt work".... the irony of "early release". Damn you Bill Gates....  

Blurr    4
1 minute ago, William Antrim said:

I get the excitement but some of the comments are contradictory at best and insulting at worst. People claim lies and deceit and all kinds of other made up stuff that basically just popped into their heads. What they fail to realise is that every single day more stuff gets worked on. When "it" comes out I think these same people are going to poke fun at the product and go "oh look its buggy as hell and it doesnt work".... the irony of "early release". Damn you Bill Gates....  

This is very true

• Like 1

We try to interact with the community a reasonable amount.  Every Dev's comfort level around this activity is different.  For each "posts a video daily/weekly" team, there are others who say very little along the way (including plenty who actually release games, like, say, Fulbright).  We're in-between.  Yet, we hear that you want more, and are going to try to deliver as best we can.  Thank you for your support.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Powers Magavin    131

What a lot of people seem to misunderstand here, is there are two groups of naysayers. There are the naysayers who just want to s*** on the game, who are actively hoping for it to fail. Trolls, baseless whiners, alt/fake accounts, young kids trash talking the game who probably shouldn't be on these forums to begin with, etc. People who mostly don't even really care about this game and it's future.

Then there are the concerned consumers who want the game to succeed, like me. People who actually preordered the game and have legitimate concerns that they express, rationally, and with the intent of furthering this games success.

Blurr you seem like someone in the second group, and I applaud your suggestions. I hope suggestions like this will eventually be actually implemented, versus just a comment back saying thanks and that's that.

As for making the game versus making the hype, great. If that's true... that is only an assumption after all. Wanting to see detailed progress is not so much about hype for the game, it's also a validation of our purchase and alleviation of valid concerns. Just some food for thought.

• Like 3

Blurr    4
2 minutes ago, Powers Magavin said:

What a lot of people seem to misunderstand here, is there are two groups of naysayers. There are the naysayers who just want to s*** on the game, who are actively hoping for it to fail. Trolls, baseless whiners, alt/fake accounts, young kids trash talking the game who probably shouldn't be on these forums to begin with, etc. People who mostly don't even really care about this game and it's future.

Then there are the concerned consumers who want the game to succeed, like me. People who actually preordered the game and have legitimate concerns that they express, rationally, and with the intent of furthering this games success.

Blurr you seem like someone in the second group, and I applaud your suggestions. I hope suggestions like this will eventually be actually implemented, versus just a comment back saying thanks and that's that.

As for making the game versus making the hype, great. If that's true... that is only an assumption after all. Wanting to see detailed progress is not so much about hype for the game, it's also a validation of our purchase and alleviation of valid concerns. Just some food for thought.

Very well put and of course I want it to succeed!