Joe

Game reset question

Joe    53

Q: Will there be a system wipe?  Will it be as bad as Rust?
A: The game is persistent, so no there will be no regular wipes happening for sure. We will, however, wipe player’s stats during alpha/prior to full release, but this is standard.

Q: If I play during the alpha test I will lose all my progress in the future, including my character?
A: You won’t lose your character's look and cosmetic items, but you will lose their stats.

My question is about the preorder editions, when the game is reset to be released to the public, will we get our Treasury Notes, Small land deeds, and Large land deeds back even if we spend them or sell them during alpha and beta? Or will we be without. @mmritter @California Fats

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, you will get them back. These things will be reset on each wipe.  You will lose anything you bought with the notes, but the notes will be restored to the start value.  Same with deeds, garment bags, etc.  Wipes will mean you lose what you got when you executed those resources, but the resources will be restored to the initial value.  After release, the plan is to never again wipe, so this only happens during pre-release play and once it's post-release, anything you get with those notes, deeds, etc. is final.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1