mmritter    567

So!

Many of you have noticed. I just wanted to make sure anyone that didn't does. The FAQ has been updated. Check out the feedback the devs have given to direct questions from the community over here:

This is hopefully only the first of a lot of cool info we'll be giving out in the near future. I would have posted this sooner, but I hadn't realized California Fats had put it up until just a few moments ago! You're all already discussing it. Continue that. Continue to discuss it.

Missoury    17
13 minutes ago, mmritter said:

So!

Many of you have noticed. I just wanted to make sure anyone that didn't does. The FAQ has been updated. Check out the feedback the devs have given to direct questions from the community over here:

This is hopefully only the first of a lot of cool info we'll be giving out in the near future. I would have posted this sooner, but I hadn't realized California Fats had put it up until just a few moments ago! You're all already discussing it. Continue that. Continue to discuss it.

@mmritter sorry for my question, but its all...? Really all "cool info"? Just understand me right. As you say before, you will have some "really cool info tomorrow" no? Or this is all "cool info" you have? I know, this is not easy question, and dev team need more time, but...

mmritter    567
10 minutes ago, Missoury said:

@mmritter sorry for my question, but its all...? Really all "cool info"? Just understand me right. As you say before, you will have some "really cool info tomorrow" no? Or this is all "cool info" you have? I know, this is not easy question, and dev team need more time, but...

There is more cool info. Sadly, I can't give it out tell they let me! It's... really cool. *looks at it* Yes. Super cool.

Haha. I don't mean to be a tease. The devs just want to make sure to not show anything too half baked. This will hopefully only be the start of some nice new information and stoof. I mean, if it never happens, I might get stabbed, buuuut... it should happen. You'll hear about it as soon as I'm allowed to let fly.

• Like 1

So and why you don't fixed that error about end of july? And only now you telling that was an error.

And now people will call me hater, because of this question.

Nix912001    1
18 hours ago, mmritter said:

There is more cool info. Sadly, I can't give it out tell they let me! It's... really cool. *looks at it* Yes. Super cool.

Haha. I don't mean to be a tease. The devs just want to make sure to not show anything too half baked. This will hopefully only be the start of some nice new information and stoof. I mean, if it never happens, I might get stabbed, buuuut... it should happen. You'll hear about it as soon as I'm allowed to let fly.

@mmritter I'll give you 5 dollars and a buy one get one free coupon to Chipotle if you let the cat out of the bag right now 😀