Sign in to follow this  
ickamasuttra

When will I play?

ickamasuttra    22

Just kidding guys, its not another one of those posts... I was just wondering what everyone is most excited to participate in once the game does come out for Alpha. Are you excited to commit crimes, catch the criminals, explore the world or make your money prospecting? Me personally, I want to do a little of everything. Although I haven't decided if I want to be a lawman or an outlaw yet.

• Upvote 1

Obsi    52

*shakes fist*  why you little.......  lol

Getting on my horse and exploring the world is what I plan to do  as soon as I get in.

• Upvote 1

ickamasuttra    22
3 minutes ago, Obsi said:

*shakes fist*  why you little.......  lol

Getting on my horse and exploring the world is what I plan to do  as soon as I get in.

I definitely want to explore, I love seeing all the sights and hidden places.

I am most looking forward to being a prospector and finding my riches on my own. Though, i imagine that wont be implemented until the game's full release. Til then, first thing i'm looking forward to is being a deputy and protecting the bank/townsfolk from bandits. 

side note: i would like to see where, if you choose the side of the law you start as deputy then sheriff then marshal, etc. and the same for the bandits. you start as thug then bandit then posse member then posse leader, etc. 

as a lawman, bringing a posse leader to justice yields the highest reward/reputation/XP and the same if you're a bandit killing a top US Marshal. Thoughts??

ickamasuttra    22
1 hour ago, Gus Chiggins said:

I am most looking forward to being a prospector and finding my riches on my own. Though, i imagine that wont be implemented until the game's full release. Til then, first thing i'm looking forward to is being a deputy and protecting the bank/townsfolk from bandits. 

side note: i would like to see where, if you choose the side of the law you start as deputy then sheriff then marshal, etc. and the same for the bandits. you start as thug then bandit then posse member then posse leader, etc. 

as a lawman, bringing a posse leader to justice yields the highest reward/reputation/XP and the same if you're a bandit killing a top US Marshal. Thoughts??

I believe prospecting will be implemented right away, however it isn't going to be as in depth as we want, at least not right away. As for the idea, I think that is a good idea. The higher the persons "rank", the more they are worth.

Lisa    226

Like I said in another topic. First thing I'm doing is making sure my gun works. Just a heads up. Maybe I'll hit a bandit and become a hero. Then you'll carry me around town on your shoulders as I'm victorious. :-)

Woody    246
Just now, Lisa said:

Like I said in another topic. First thing I'm doing is making sure my gun works. Just a heads up. Maybe I'll hit a bandit and become a hero. Then you'll carry me around town on your shoulders as I'm victorious. :-)

Get off those high shoulders.