Sign in to follow this  
ickamasuttra

When will I play?

mmritter    567
On 8/9/2017 at 9:48 PM, ickamasuttra said:

Just kidding guys, its not another one of those posts... I was just wondering what everyone is most excited to participate in once the game does come out for Alpha. Are you excited to commit crimes, catch the criminals, explore the world or make your money prospecting? Me personally, I want to do a little of everything. Although I haven't decided if I want to be a lawman or an outlaw yet.

And here I was, all ready to combine it into the mega 'when is alpha' thread. Awwww....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Eirian    13

Exploration is something I'm also excited for! Although I'm not certain there will be anything of it in the alpha, I'm also excited to see the details on the player housing and other lands. 

ickamasuttra    22
43 minutes ago, Eirian said:

Exploration is something I'm also excited for! Although I'm not certain there will be anything of it in the alpha, I'm also excited to see the details on the player housing and other lands. 

Well, the size of the world on Alpha release should be around the same size as the GTA map, and they have plans with future dlc (which will be free) to expand the map 2 or 3 more times I believe