Valden

Mid August, any news ?

mmritter    567

I understand the frustration. Sorry some people are annoyed. We're working hard. Trying to get the communications lines open, but also a lot of nose to the grindstone. Don't attack each other on our account though. He was just showing general curiosity.

Eirian    13

// It's ridiculously fun to sit back on these threads. Here's popcorn, if anyone else wants to feed the drama llamas.

qwerqwerqw.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

rhiker    66
12 hours ago, Valden said:

It is true that it is complicated to publish gameplay video on a forum, to do a dev stream to show us the progress of the game .... it's wrong! Do you really think that the screenshots they show us are done the same day? It make for two months that they put them aside to get them out from time to time on the forum to fill the holes they create by not communicating anything about the game and its advancement!

If you think you can do better, get after it.  Alpha is not here.  They has said they expect to launch Alpha before the end of Summer which is over a month away yet.  You impatience does not make them code any faster.  It will be released when it is released.  The Sun will still rise each and every morning with our without the game.

On 8/10/2017 at 0:27 PM, Arcticwolf said:

ok. Right go download unreal 4 ( it's free)  and make a game oh dont forget the assets yeah every inch of buildings land horses ect.  with what just you alone   and see what you can come up with.

lol That's good stuff

Aces    4

It is really feeling like everyone in this "community" is being a prick to one another. I understand we are all coming across these "When is the game coming out" posts very often, but it reasonable for people to ask. Many of us paid to play the game in July, when we originally thought it was coming out. Now for the people that are making these posts, there is nothing really we can do. These posts dont do much besides get a response from mmritter, which we all appreciate, but it's not like one of the devs are actually gonna come on here and show off something. Waiting just seems to be the way to go for now. Though, it'd be a real disappointment if the game is in a very broken state when we all had to suffer from these delays. I understand it is "alpha" but hopefully it will be playable.

Why I'm not surprised that asking questions will bring freighters full of salt to person who ask...

I love when people who asking questions been called out as hater for no reason.

P.S. For others who don't know, there is line between haters/trolls and people who just ask questions, but only few people can see that line.

P.P.S. I agree with @mmritter, stop attack each other.