Lisa

How do you remain calm while aiming?

Lisa    227
2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Lisa, I get the same way every now and again, but when it happens I jump out of my own skin lol, especially in csgo when I don't expect someone to be in a spot. I wonder if quiet music in the background would take your mind off of being so jumpy when you shoot someone.

We'll see, hold on, my neighbour is throwing a party...

When it is about the open world PvP I suggest you to get the game Infestation: The New Z, get some guns and play 24/7 on warmup servers where you can just lose your medics when you use them. You can train to have a steady aim without getting sweaty hands there without losing anything. The PvP in WWO will be mostly the same so it's a good way to get started

If you wanna try the game out, shoot me a PM and I will be glad to provide you some stuff and weapons to get started with your training ^-^

Lisa    227
2 minutes ago, LovegodArtemis said:

When it is about the open world PvP I suggest you to get the game Infestation: The New Z, get some guns and play 24/7 on warmup servers where you can just lose your medics when you use them. You can train to have a steady aim without getting sweaty hands there without losing anything. The PvP in WWO will be mostly the same so it's a good way to get started

If you wanna try the game out, shoot me a PM I will be glad to provide you some stuff and weapons to get started with your training ^-^

I'll check it out later. I'm gonna catch up on some walking dead now :-) thank you

Powers Magavin    132

My hand shakes all over the place when I shoot people in competitive online games. Use it to your advantage. Use it to spray short bursts at people. Try to get close and use shotguns. There are ways to help improve your chances even with a shaky hand. Try to take deep breaths to calm your nerves when you start to feel jittery. Or you could drink a bit of alcohol to get rid of the shakes haha.

• Like 1

Lisa    227
2 hours ago, Powers Magavin said:

My hand shakes all over the place when I shoot people in competitive online games. Use it to your advantage. Use it to spray short bursts at people. Try to get close and use shotguns. There are ways to help improve your chances even with a shaky hand. Try to take deep breaths to calm your nerves when you start to feel jittery. Or you could drink a bit of alcohol to get rid of the shakes haha.

One booze please! Haha

• Like 1

Brucen    8

well, Lisa, I may be a little late on this conversation, however, I recommend you go to a firearms range and have the range master train you on shooting first and if you still feel like you get "spaghetti arms" when aiming at a bad guy then trade your gun in for a pan pot or skillet so you can cook an awesome meal for the real heroes.

Perhaps we should call you "Cookie"