Wulf    127

Ba'cho didn't hear anything, no faint foot steps, no sound from breaking water. What gave him the clue was the ripples in the water. The water was about waist high to Ba'cho, but he had bent his knees so the water almost came to his shoulders. What he saw before him made him freeze and a look on confusion came to his face. He was about her height, but he slowly stood up and looked down at her naked form as she continued to approach him.

Miss Dee    84

He was now aware of her presence and had begun to turn around to face her when he realized the look in her eyes. She could tell by his reaction he was surprised and a little unsure what to do, he quickly hid his emotion and drew still. She eased up to within inches of him. She was trembling, wondering if he going move away.

Her heart was racing as the fingers on her right hand came up and traced the outlines of the scars she had stitched from that bear attack. She moved next to the bullet wound he received the night she miscarried. She studied every wound and scar she could see on his chest that he had gained since they were together. Some were in defense of, and some were because of her. As she looked up she locked eyes with him, his face was still void of emotion. Her fingers then followed her eyes to the scar on his eyebrow. The one he received the night he rescued her and the one she reopened when she stuck him in her drunken rage at that saloon. Her right hand came down to lightly rest on the side of his cheek as her left had came up to take its place on the other side.

Stepping up to the tips of her toes, she gently pulled his face to her and leaned in as far as she could go. Looking from his blank eyes to his mouth, she moistened her lips with her tongue. If their lips were to kiss, he would have to bend down and lean in to her as well. But she wasn't sure if that would happen judging by the look he was giving her

Wulf    127

Ba'cho watched her and when she touched him his skin heated up like a fire was inside, his heart pounded the the sounds around him where drowned out by this moment. He watched her trace his scars, and his head tilted to press into her hand. He watched as she licked her lips and raised up on to her tip toes and at her pulling he lowered, he lowered enough to where their lips brushed together but he let her kiss him first, and when that happened he would kiss her back.

Miss Dee    84

She was a bit surprised when he bent down towards her. With the slightest smile playing on her lips, she kissed ever so gently. When their tongues touched it was if a shot of lighting struck her. With his hand in Dee's she lead him to a rock cluster that was partially submerged. She guided him to a place where she had him sit and rest his back on the boulder behind. They stared at each other in silence for several moments, then she relinquished all control to him and their two bodies finally became one.

They carried on for hours that evening, as if to make up for all the lost time, finally retiring to the bedroll in utter exhaustion. Yet still, not a single word was spoken

With a heavy heart, Dee lay awake studying Ba'Cho who was fast asleep on the bedroll. His profile was dimly illuminated against the curtain of night by the remaining light of the fire pit. He had gone from her liberator to her friend and then her confidant. But where she once found safety, there was now only sorrow. She couldn't adapt to his brutality towards others or his growing coldness towards her.

The nightmares of his father's face had refused to leave her memories. When she closed her eyes, she continuously re-lived looking at the bald man, feeling the pressure of his grip crushing her windpipe, his voice hissing "LOOK AT ME" as her forced himself on her. Dee would often wake up gasping for air, and Ba'cho was there to quell her panic.

She watched Ba'cho's soul continue to callouses and hardened along with his rugged facial features and chiseled body as he matured from a young man to the to a fierce warrior he was today. Mostly when she looked at him, she saw an ally against the wild and a friend whose rare tenderness had the power to calm her night frights. But increasingly more often, before dealing the final blow upon his adversary, she would watch his face twist in uncontrollable rage identical to his father's.

She was trying hard to bury those images, but when she witnessed that savage transformation, it would send shivers down her spine, chilling her to her core.

Though just for tonight her fear was gone and she was able to give herself freely to him in the way she had wanted for so long, it had gotten to the point where an innocent or accidental touch from Ba'cho would make her recoil unintentionally. She could see the hurt in his eyes from her response and she wished she could share with him the type of embrace that she had with James.

Ba'cho garnished her respect and unwavering trust, but that's all she could give him. Yet he deserved so much more. But with each passing day, he increasingly became a visual reminder of the monster that had beaten and raped her along with his posse.

It wasn't fair to him. Ba'cho WAS NOT his father, but he was mirroring him in more ways than just his image. Dee had developed a deep seated love for him, but she knew she couldn't save him and she wouldn't bear witness on his dissent into darkness any longer.

While he laid there in deep slumber, she dressed and collected a few of her things then crept over to him. She withdrew her boot knife, cutting of a small lock of his hair, binding it with a nearby scrap of leather and placed it in her coat pocket.

Then, as not to wake him, she ever so gently kissed him, tasting his lips with her tongue. With tears in her eyes, she whispered "Goodbye my wolf". Standing to her feet she silently slipped away into the night.

Miss Dee    84

Thank you @Wulf for the pleasure of writing this with you. I have learned sooooo much from your instruction while writing this story. I am looking forward to reading on the future conquests of you Ba'cho and I look forward to working with you again in the future. 

The-End-Banner.jpg

• Like 2

Wulf    127
26 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Thank you, I had a lot of fun working with @Miss Dee

Please feel free to leave thoughts and opinions. As roleplayer/writers, we learn to grow better with constructive criticism and solid feed back.

• Like 1

Miss Dee    84
Just now, Wulf said:

Thank you, I had a lot of fun working with @Miss Dee

Please feel free to leave thoughts and opinions. As roleplayer/writers, we learn to grow better with constructive criticism and solid feed back.

Big hug to ya!!!

3af339523146eaa4b7c4b753c7ca5a95--monochrome-sakura.jpg

Wulf    127
21 minutes ago, Miss Dee said:

Thank you, thank you.
But you give me to much credit. 
It was a pleasure writing with you, I look forward to writing more with you in the future.
Your writing has improved and I look forward in watching you continue to grow and probably soon out perform me.