• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

Anyone know where a functional post office is? I recall finding one on the west side of the map, but I can't recall where. 

It seems like active post offices are on a timer and are random 

It should not be random. Vainbank, one west of track of standfield, one south of Stone creek, one at little spur should be available 24/7

Just checked in editor

I went into Vainbank at night and no Postmaster, so I waited to day to see if maybe he was on a timer and he still wasn't there.  He was there when I first logged on in Vainbank.

2 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

It should not be random. Vainbank, one west of track of standfield, one south of Stone creek, one at little spur should be available 24/7

Just checked in editor

I have already reported this under bugs. Somehow the Vendors are disappearing from player view. YES the vendor is still there but he goes invisible. The only way to see him is to reconnect to server, he appears instantly when you log in.

3 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:
1 minute ago, Frontier Admin said:

It's a bug, we're on it

Thanks!

Will Vainbank be the only post office that has the vault or will it be in the other offices as well?

14 hours ago, TheMentor said:

Any one can help me? How to activate mail boxes? I bought 25 additional mail box slots bu it appears only in VAULT..... MAil box still not active\

http://prntscr.com/pcav6s

index.png

You bought slots which increase the slots in your Vault. Mailbox is just a delivering system.