• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

So what do they mean when you go to buy a gun and you need tier two loyalty to buy it?  How is that set up

• Upvote 1

i've been bying and selling plenty of stuff to traders and havent goten a single xp in loyalty so thats not it(now lvl 20)

must be a quest thing that havent been added, like giving them tools,parts,ingreedients,blueprints etc...

16 hours ago, Madmanusa said:

So what do they mean when you go to buy a gun and you need tier two loyalty to buy it?  How is that set up

I will copy and paste my response from other post, hope this sheds some light.

tier 2 = vendor level 10

So there is normally a quests tab next to the buy or sell tab. You click on “quests” and it will have a list of quests to complete for exp on that specific vendor.

as of 5 days ago the tab was removed to be worked on, I assume. 

Personal experience: all quests were locked but you were still able to complete them (bug). I got vainbank gunsmith leveled up. However after server restart the day of announcement (email sent out to masses) the vendor level was reset back to 1.

shortly after quest tab has been removed.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NSA said:

I will copy and paste my response from other post, hope this sheds some light.

tier 2 = vendor level 10

So there is normally a quests tab next to the buy or sell tab. You click on “quests” and it will have a list of quests to complete for exp on that specific vendor.

as of 5 days ago the tab was removed to be worked on, I assume. 

Personal experience: all quests were locked but you were still able to complete them (bug). I got vainbank gunsmith leveled up. However after server restart the day of announcement (email sent out to masses) the vendor level was reset back to 1.

shortly after quest tab has been removed.

Nice to know. Was wondering aswell. Already thought that there are some gamemachanics missing for that. 

Yes each vendor will have quests to complete to raise loyalty level. As you raise loyalty level you get new items unlocked for purchase

On 5/31/2019 at 8:19 PM, Frontier Admin said:

Yes each vendor will have quests to complete to raise loyalty level. As you raise loyalty level you get new items unlocked for purchase

Well cmon Dev let's get this baby going xD...  This is the best game I have played in a long time, I can not believe it is free!  I dont care what anyone says, to me this game is absolutely amazing. It is like another game I wont mention, but in the same category, just online version of it, and free so much better in my opinion.  I cant wait to see what is coming once it hits beta version.  You guys are awesome, totally redeemed with this one.

1 hour ago, Camping Teddy said:

Well cmon Dev let's get this baby going xD...  This is the best game I have played in a long time, I can not believe it is free!  I dont care what anyone says, to me this game is absolutely amazing. It is like another game I wont mention, but in the same category, just online version of it, and free so much better in my opinion.  I cant wait to see what is coming once it hits beta version.  You guys are awesome, totally redeemed with this one.

I'd be quite surprised if we ever hear from you again :)

I'll be lost in the game, I havent stopped playing since I stumbled upon it. I started last night, but I'm moving along quite fast.  I think I'm actually gonna get the season pass for this game.

1 hour ago, Camping Teddy said:

Welcome back, StarRisk :D

• Haha 3

On 5/31/2019 at 7:19 PM, Frontier Admin said:

will have are the operative words here.....meaning not yet, sometime in the future.... 

@Marox  Great Call !!!!

On 8/16/2019 at 10:46 AM, Marox said:

Welcome back, StarRisk :D

Who is StarRisk?  Must be someone who has impeccable writing abilities such as myself?  Anyways, I'm not StarRisk, I am Camping Teddy. (If the StarRisk comment was directed at me)  Nice to meet ya!