• Announcements

    • Frontier Admin

      OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

      Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sign in to follow this  
Blumeenie

Investigate mysterious stones near totems

Recommended Posts

Im still stuck on this one at 1/3. Are there more than 5 totems? i have the 5 on cracklxz  map, but im stumped fining 2 more stones.

 

Edit- found second stone - 185 m away from totem , by accident! Damn this is turning out to be a big hunt.

Edit 2 found third one at last. only about 50 m away , was night, so a lot easier to see the glow.

All 3 on the 5 known totems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Blumeenie said:

Im still stuck on this one at 1/3. Are there more than 5 totems? i have the 5 on cracklxz  map, but im stumped fining 2 more stones.

 

Edit- found second stone - 185 m away from totem , by accident! Damn this is turning out to be a big hunt.

Come on.... It took me 1 min in each totem to find the rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, just new to the game and it's sound difficult any one know how to find the ginseng ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rado said:

Guys, just new to the game and it's sound difficult any one know how to find the ginseng ?

  1. Use survivalist map. 
  2. It'll show location of "plants patches' around you. 
  3. Go there. 
  4. Plants that you can gather are highlighted with yellow - you won't miss them.
  5. They're randomly selected from large list. 
  6. One of the on the list is ginseng :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 9:10 PM, Frontier Admin said:
  1. Use survivalist map. 
  2. It'll show location of "plants patches' around you. 
  3. Go there. 
  4. Plants that you can gather are highlighted with yellow - you won't miss them.
  5. They're randomly selected from large list. 
  6. One of the on the list is ginseng :)

 

So gingseng is actually in game? Because I have searched all around the plant spawns. I get the inkling you guys troll us too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 3:14 AM, Frangan said:

Come on.... It took me 1 min in each totem to find the rock.

I call BS. Also, what do these rocks even look like? Someone have a SS of one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Powersxx said:

I call BS. Also, what do these rocks even look like? Someone have a SS of one?

I don't think every totem has a rock by it. I think only 3/5 do, however the rocks glow and sometimes are a few feet away from totem. (not right next to the totem).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This dude saying he found it 185m from one. No one can give an aprox direction from the totems or what? The map sucks pretty badly for this quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Powersxx said:

So gingseng is actually in game? Because I have searched all around the plant spawns. I get the inkling you guys troll us too much.

No, it is not.

6 hours ago, Powersxx said:

This dude saying he found it 185m from one. No one can give an aprox direction from the totems or what? The map sucks pretty badly for this quest.

East from the Totem South of Little Spur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found them. The gingseng quest should be removed.  The stones were pretty obvious. I think the server I normally play on was bugged. It was part of the wipes recently that was corrupted. So maybe that had something to do with the myst stones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this