• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DEV TALK DISCORD   07/10/2019

join conversation, ask your questions, get straight answer from devs on everything you want to ask them ! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier Channel  - https://discordapp.com/channels/598717095852638208/598717933102956559  
Sign in to follow this  
Frontier Admin

Coolest Building so far

It's kinda cool but we can't build anything like this at the moment 

Also as I can see one of the towers is unaccessible as it have no stairs attached to it 😂

1 hour ago, NAVZAHED said:

It's kinda cool but we can't build anything like this at the moment 

Also as I can see one of the towers is unaccessible as it have no stairs attached to it 😂

You can jump from another tower :)

11 hours ago, Azazavr said:

You can jump from another tower :)

Not thru a roof!

Nice to see what admin can do with unlimited tn/goldbar ( so slot ) and infinite ressource

Well if yu increase the amount of slot may we could do as good or better,

right now all building are ugly basic empty square block with no decoration cause of the stupid limit restriction that require to pay in tn or  gold bar to increase it just a little bit without talking about that stupid upkeep that require additionnal boring farming for a single day of upkeep  just to keep the building up even thought we already farmed hours and hours just to do a basic thing  ... or again that placement that requir floor cause we can't build on foundation, or that wall that keep disapearing, or that flag that fuck the build entrance, or that place we can't put object, oetc

i'm sorry but it still need some work cause too much restriction , too much requirment, too much farming and crafting and it also need additional farm for the upkeep instead of just asking for dollars...

I've already upgraded my land many time ((i think i'm at 300 ) still i can't finish my building correctly cause i've again to increase slot or cause simple thing like basic roof require blueprint ...

I know it's still alpha and it can change, but right now there is nothing fun into building a base and smaller and simple/basic is the base, better it is to not waste hours of farm/craft as well that to not pay huge upkeep :S

If you plan to make base raidable and destroyable i think i will just uninstall seeing the time it took me to build my base lol

4 minutes ago, shaez said:

right now all building are ugly basic empty square block with no decoration cause of the stupid limit restriction

Pssttt......bigger is NOT better.

but can't finishs cause i've again to increase limit and don't find any blueprint like the basic roof (while the only one available is more complex and should require blueprint xS)

6w.jpg

1w.jpg

I also have 3 wall that keep dissapearing after each dc and never come back (i guess that cause of building being on the edge of landplot but weirdly it only affect that 3 wall while every other wall that are also on edge are ok)

3w.jpg

And i can't place wall here for unknow reason ( that the only place he don't want to place, i guess that also cause of it being on land plot edge

4w.jpg

On 6/20/2019 at 4:59 PM, Fingers said:

Pssttt......bigger is NOT better.

That's not what she said

On 20-6-2019 at 11:54 PM, shaez said:

Nice to see what admin can do with unlimited tn/goldbar ( so slot ) and infinite ressource

Well if yu increase the amount of slot may we could do as good or better,

right now all building are ugly basic empty square block with no decoration cause of the stupid limit restriction that require to pay in tn or  gold bar to increase it just a little bit without talking about that stupid upkeep that require additionnal boring farming for a single day of upkeep  just to keep the building up even thought we already farmed hours and hours just to do a basic thing  ... or again that placement that requir floor cause we can't build on foundation, or that wall that keep disapearing, or that flag that fuck the build entrance, or that place we can't put object, oetc

i'm sorry but it still need some work cause too much restriction , too much requirment, too much farming and crafting and it also need additional farm for the upkeep instead of just asking for dollars...

I've already upgraded my land many time ((i think i'm at 300 ) still i can't finish my building correctly cause i've again to increase slot or cause simple thing like basic roof require blueprint ...

I know it's still alpha and it can change, but right now there is nothing fun into building a base and smaller and simple/basic is the base, better it is to not waste hours of farm/craft as well that to not pay huge upkeep :S

If you plan to make base raidable and destroyable i think i will just uninstall seeing the time it took me to build my base lol

Thanks for this feedback either way! ;)

On 16/07/2019 at 10:45 AM, Katee said:

Thanks for this feedback either way! ;)

well i don't wanna be rude with the team, but there is clearly thing to improve if they wanna bring people in the game

Personatly i stoped to play cause the other day i came back few hours after the upkeep of my base run out and lost literraly everything, all the hours i've spend in farming/crafting , all the money i put into decoration, all tn and Goldbar i used to increase stupid little slot limit, all object, all will to play this game xS

Edit : i just saw the patchlog have to see my mailbox but i feel i'm gonna be dissapointed on what i get back for the time i spent ;S

I know this is a bit late; but, I figured I'd showoff a bit.. Nothing really special.

Judge Vander  -  NE Territorial District Judicial Courthouse

20190918175939_1.jpg

20190918175950_1.jpg

20190918180001_1.jpg

20190918180041_1.jpg

I have a fully decorated large house that is open to the public on US server 13 on the river just west of Vainbank if anyone would like to take a look.

It is over 1k in slots and about 90% complete. I would appreciate any comments.