• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

3 minutes ago, Marox said:

100 places.PNG

Nice job! Im stuck att 99. really annoying... :)

4 minutes ago, Matthew Quigley said:

Yeee haaa 100 locations found lol.

Congratulation.

• Like 1

Yes, it's strange. In my case, i login in few days ago, with still 5 cabins badge.May be i missed something between March and today ?

I haven't my large land deed lot neither. Many things are stange, isn't it ?

21 hours ago, Dergnat said:

Yes, it's strange. In my case, i login in few days ago, with still 5 cabins badge.May be i missed something between March and today ?

I haven't my large land deed lot neither. Many things are stange, isn't it ?

You might still have your land deed  sometimes it does not show in your storage or inventory, if you go to a location and press P then 1 it might allow you to place it, it worked for me with a small land deed I hope it works for you. Enjoy Pink.

22 hours ago, Sheriff Billy said:

I have added more than enough spots on the last patch. I think in total it should be 105 now.

Oh my god !! but what's happen with my account then ??? i travelled all the the map....

3 hours ago, Matthew Quigley said:

You might still have your land deed  sometimes it does not show in your storage or inventory, if you go to a location and press P then 1 it might allow you to place it, it worked for me with a small land deed I hope it works for you. Enjoy Pink.

Thank you for the tip pink. I know that, and i have had it in my bank, but not the large one.

Thank you all for your answers.

16 hours ago, Dergnat said:

Oh my god !! but what's happen with my account then ??? i travelled all the the map....

Thank you for the tip pink. I know that, and i have had it in my bank, but not the large one.

Thank you all for your answers.

I recommend to submit a ticket to our support and they can look inside your logs. And if you lost an LD during a game bug, then explain it there as well. https://support.playnewfrontier.com/

7 hours ago, Sheriff Billy said:

I recommend to submit a ticket to our support and they can look inside your logs. And if you lost an LD during a game bug, then explain it there as well. https://support.playnewfrontier.com/

No way, i waste my time

Dergnat

29 Oct 2019 06:54

By the way, i haven't got my large land deed lot, i've just 97/100 locations then no badge to get. What's the matter with my account ? What have i done to you ?

Answer:

Hey there,

About which Large Land Deed you are talking about? Keep in mind, they are not visible in your inventory.

There are 105 locations in total on the map.

• Confused 1