• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

Removed by vapor....still wish they would give me my damn land deed back that bugged out of my inventory.... :(

• Thanks 1

Just wanted to post that I finally got logged into my account but land deed is gone still. Haven't got kicked "yet"....still wonder where my loot went though.

I don't know which game you are talking about but we don't kick/wipe/ban or do anything with your account just because you gave a bad review. But it's great to see, that you are playing after a negative review, so maybe you wanna change it to a positive? Who knows :D

Anyways the land deeds decoy as soon as your protection went out. You can increase your protection by interacting with your flag.

No you don't understand....once I destroyed my house so I could move locations.....it was in my inventory.
I went to bed irl....
Woke up next day and logged in and my land deed is gone, I have no flag to interact with! I literally don't have a small land deed anymore.

Why can't I buy a land deed from the banker? I can't sit for 50 events hoping to get ALL 50 events for the gold bars. It's very frustrating when you make it difficult to do simple things. I know your working on it but I can't do shit without a land deed....