• Announcements

    • Frontier Admin

      OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

      Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Patch 08.21.19 Changelog

Recommended Posts

jGPendi.png.f8c9176a40e01f5b8f3e72d517c08cae.png

 

50qGKkj.png.47e698330e7066a074bbc70eb403715c.png

  • Fixed a server problem which was causing the game servers to crash.
  • Fixed a problem where a player would not get his materials back after destroying his land deed.
  • Fixed some client memory leaks which was causing problems on the start and while playing the game.

qoUx13V.png.0562f0947a72f4be8e498c6555cb7ee5.png

  • Removed some horse food which was not working properly.
  • Land Deeds are not dropping on the ground from now on.

 

Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date about the latest news and updates for New Frontier.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newfrontiergame/
Discord: http://discord.gg/newfrontier
Website: https://www.playnewfrontier.com/
Forums: http://forum.playwwo.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/newfrontiergame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vulovicc said:

Why server is down? 

 

You asked that question on the latest patch notes. Servers are down because we are rolling out this patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

servers are normally up pretty quick after patching. For me it was up within 5 minutes.....You just got too make sure too exit and reopen client so patch can be downloaded before accessing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great!

The game is awesome but unfortunately i playing it  on laptop. ( 12gb ram / i5-3210m with gforce 640m 2GB ), Im playing with 20 fps or less. Any way to lower the graphics from outside the game? Because i don't see many options in game. (i mean from some cfg or something) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Theo said:

Great!

The game is awesome but unfortunately i playing it  on laptop. ( 12gb ram / i5-3210m with gforce 640m 2GB ), Im playing with 20 fps or less. Any way to lower the graphics from outside the game? Because i don't see many options in game. (i mean from some cfg or something) 

You could play around with the ini setting files which are located inside documents/WWO

The problem on your side is the "2GB" GPU ram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you've identified land deed's missing from players inventory & patched the issue with missing items after they are destroyed but yet I don't get my land deed back? wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EU Server.
Situation 1. Now, I can't get my Small Land Deed from the Post Office to the inventory. It opens at the end, a popup saying "FAIL".
Situation 2. What is happening with the animal traps, fish traps and stream miners? Again, dissapeared. Easily being checked because they dissapear in the map aswell.
In less than 30 minutes, I've lost 11 stream miners (all of mine), and then 5 more than I've got later. 650$ to the trash.
Maybe, if devs allow us to get them from the ground (only those that are really our ones) to store them at the Post Office, we get a chance to try to not to see again how they dissapear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnSavage said:

EU Server.
Situation 1. Now, I can't get my Small Land Deed from the Post Office to the inventory. It opens at the end, a popup saying "FAIL".
Situation 2. What is happening with the animal traps, fish traps and stream miners? Again, dissapeared. Easily being checked because they dissapear in the map aswell.
In less than 30 minutes, I've lost 11 stream miners (all of mine), and then 5 more than I've got later. 650$ to the trash.
Maybe, if devs allow us to get them from the ground (only those that are really our ones) to store them at the Post Office, we get a chance to try to not to see again how they dissapear...

I dont know if i understand your second problem in the right way. In the old version stream miners and animal traps had a given lifetime and disappeared if their time was running out. It was never able to pick it up again once they were placed. So its not a bug or an issue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having the same problem with not being able to retrieve Small land deed from the post office, try to move it to regular inventory and it says "fail" an error occurred. Same thing is happening  for my two friends as well. Looks like all new players cant build atm.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Steiner said:

I am having the same problem with not being able to retrieve Small land deed from the post office, try to move it to regular inventory and it says "fail" an error occurred. Same thing is happening  for my two friends as well. Looks like all new players cant build atm.

Same problem

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Theo said:

Great!

The game is awesome but unfortunately i playing it  on laptop. ( 12gb ram / i5-3210m with gforce 640m 2GB ), Im playing with 20 fps or less. Any way to lower the graphics from outside the game? Because i don't see many options in game. (i mean from some cfg or something) 

1.  When you are in main menu (one where in Home tab you can click "play"), on the right top corner use the Icon beside the Exit doors. This is Settings menu. There you can lower your graphic. If this won't help then maybe game doesn't support that old cards or CPU.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well yesterday I have moved my land claim deed for times with no problems I did it to test it just to see if it would mess up and not let me put it down.... Great job on game so far keep up the great work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

The weekly challenge (collect monster skull)may be bugged, searched a long time, still haven't found it. If this is really a bug, Devs anwser so people dont lose their time searching for something that is not there.

At least the horse stamina is fixed.

Add some value to rings, cigars and other lootable things, because looting them just to sell for 1.5$ is not worth it, we could use them to craft recipes ou exchange for something else, but as of now they are wortless, or even change the trader required items, so it wont be the same all the time.

Looting for perfect skins or horns its hard the drop rate is very low, one time I have killed around 50 deers to only droop 1 perfect skin. To overcome this problem, you could add a skill that when you skin a animal you get better loot. For example the XP skill for undiscovered location is good at the beginning, but after you reach a certain lvl the xp that you gain is not worth it, crafting shotgun slugs is the best way to lvl, and you can get to lvl 100 fast. Season boost xp(mine +35%) + 50% xp boost + daily reward x2 xp boost, you'll get around 200xp with each craft.

Looting safe for 1 gold bar is useless, being lvl 80, I rather craft ingots because I get 2 for each craft now, and by just farming gold deposits I can craft 20-30 Ingots easily with 1 run.

They you van loose bounty lvl is also stupid, just go die to a monster and the stars are gonne with no loot dropped. Fix this pls, drop loot when you die or don't loose you bounty lvl if you die to a monster.

Also some weapons are glitched, can die with one shot at full health and half shield, very disappointing if you want to have fun with PVP. Also I noticed, when I have upgraded my cattleman with the ct model 3 equiped, the mod kids upgraded ct model3, happened to my friends also.

The weekly challenges should give more rewards and be more challenging, because I can do all the quest in 1 day and then wait till it resets. 

Vainbank mission suck, cant get decent stuff and xp reward is just useless.

Devs breafe the members on what is to come and what to expect, because fixing little things every week and not making improvements it will make players lose their insterest in the game.

Till now the 12€ that I paid where not worth it.

Give some special rewads for people who have a good amount of time played and gave you some money to continue your work. Players like to get exclusive stuff, which can them become rare. Like skins in CSGO.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Bear Trap can't be placed anywhere:

Makes it impossible to finish catch in the trap bear mission.

 

BearTrap.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.8.2019 at 7:02 PM, vapor33 said:

So you've identified land deed's missing from players inventory & patched the issue with missing items after they are destroyed but yet I don't get my land deed back? wtf

That has been fixed on the latest patch.

On 21.8.2019 at 7:33 PM, JohnSavage said:

EU Server.
Situation 1. Now, I can't get my Small Land Deed from the Post Office to the inventory. It opens at the end, a popup saying "FAIL".
Situation 2. What is happening with the animal traps, fish traps and stream miners? Again, dissapeared. Easily being checked because they dissapear in the map aswell.
In less than 30 minutes, I've lost 11 stream miners (all of mine), and then 5 more than I've got later. 650$ to the trash.
Maybe, if devs allow us to get them from the ground (only those that are really our ones) to store them at the Post Office, we get a chance to try to not to see again how they dissapear...

That has been fixed on the latest patch.

On 22.8.2019 at 7:21 AM, Steiner said:

I am having the same problem with not being able to retrieve Small land deed from the post office, try to move it to regular inventory and it says "fail" an error occurred. Same thing is happening  for my two friends as well. Looks like all new players cant build atm.

That has been fixed on the latest patch.

On 22.8.2019 at 8:16 AM, rimbo said:

Same problem

That has been fixed on the latest patch.

8 hours ago, emilRider said:

Looks like Bear Trap can't be placed anywhere:

Makes it impossible to finish catch in the trap bear mission.

 

BearTrap.png

I think you have to move a bit further away from the rails. Have you tried it more in the forest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, are you supposed to loose your guns so others can loot them when you die or is that another bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, L1bbe said:

So, are you supposed to loose your guns so others can loot them when you die or is that another bug?

You can lose rare guns of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sheriff Billy said:

You can lose rare guns of course.

Yeah, Ive seen that some guns have "Might drop if you get killed"-text, but this was an model 58, upgraded ALOT... 
So are you able to loose guns without the "might drop"-text?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's great, the weapons with the text "Might drop if you get killed" are in the bank, no one play with. it is useless. these are the most beautiful weapons of the game, it is shame !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have had in my post office 1 large land deed and 2 small ones.  One of the small ones i bought with gold bars 2 months ago, the Large and the other small one i had with my account from day one(came with the game pack i bought).  I am now missing 1 large and 1 small.  So, is this fixed or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

I have had in my post office 1 large land deed and 2 small ones.  One of the small ones i bought with gold bars 2 months ago, the Large and the other small one i had with my account from day one(came with the game pack i bought).  I am now missing 1 large and 1 small.  So, is this fixed or not?

First i thought the same, but: Press P and maybe you will notice, that the deeds are still there ready to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.