• Announcements

    • Frontier Admin

      OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

      Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Patch 9.03.19 Changelog

Recommended Posts

 

patchnotes1.png.ad714905fed803c86d8a0a989ec723b6.png

 

board-575723.png.98bf7a1166bd68d4e3855894e2da80f3.png

  • Fixed a problem related to picking up Berries and Plants which was not giving XP.
  • Fixed the problem when a new player received 10.000 XP by joining the game server the first time.
  • Fixed a spelling mistake in the Cook Venison Steak mission.
  • Fixed a bug where you would be able to spawn at the Cabin close to Grey Peaks.
  • Fixed some flying objects at the back of Stanfield.
  • Fixed some flying objects at the farms around Stanfield.
  • Fixed some flying objects at the road in Golden Branch.
  • Closed up some rocks around Grey Peaks.
  • Fixed a bug where it was not showing your friends in the friend list in-game.
  • Fixed a bug in the protection system on the Land Deed. You weren't able to upkeep because there were numbers in the wrong spot. Rocks and Metal were rotated which has been fixed now.
  • Fixed a bug where some players had a red overlay on top of their Crafting List.
  • Fixed a bug causing flying pixels in the character customization screen.

features.png.80831bbb611a5fcc5d0d7d3db904cef2.png

changes.png.568489da067d3c29007b42885de9ad11.png

  • Moved the bear spawns away from Gracevalle Train Station.
  • Increased the sound of player footsteps.
  • Made major improvements when in the animal and creature AI.

notes.png.52e8cf5c73202928bf077104d2ab146d.png

  • We have noticed the problems with the password reset system. If it's not working for you, we kindly ask to contact us through the ticket system.
    • Some email providers are blocking the reset email, for instance Web.de. If you have an email address from this provider, we recommend you to change it through the ticket system.

 

Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date about the latest news and updates for New Frontier.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newfrontiergame/
Support/Feedback: https://support.playnewfrontier.com
Discord: http://discord.gg/newfrontier
Website: https://www.playnewfrontier.com/
Forums: http://forum.playwwo.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/newfrontiergame

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your adding game modes when basic game mechanics are still fucked up? How about you either add or remove the vendor loyalty so we can get better weapons? How about adding a playerlist on the servers we are currently on? How about fixing the craftable wooden crates that can magically lose our gear/loot? What about adding a damn life bar above enemies so we know what their health is? Adding friends from a playerlist instead of who's in your vicinity?

But hey at least your fixing your typo's.....but if that's what your interested in you should look at your frontier game servers page because the spelling is all fucked up on multiple pages including like 3 other of your domains. For real....wtf?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vapor33 said:

Your adding game modes when basic game mechanics are still fucked up? How about you either add or remove the vendor loyalty so we can get better weapons? How about adding a playerlist on the servers we are currently on? How about fixing the craftable wooden crates that can magically lose our gear/loot? What about adding a damn life bar above enemies so we know what their health is? Adding friends from a playerlist instead of who's in your vicinity?

But hey at least your fixing your typo's.....but if that's what your interested in you should look at your frontier game servers page because the spelling is all fucked up on multiple pages including like 3 other of your domains. For real....wtf?

Wooden crates don't lose randomly gear. You got raided and your building repaired itself means you won't see how they come in which is the same when they lockpick your door and close it after again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MOH3AHO said:

question: How about you either add or remove the vendor loyalty so we can get better weapons? 
response: Wooden crates don't lose randomly gear. 
question: 
  How about adding a playerlist on the servers we are currently on?  
response: Wooden crates don't lose randomly gear.   
 

ah-ha-ha )))))))

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sheriff Billy said:

Wooden crates don't lose randomly gear. You got raided and your building repaired itself means you won't see how they come in which is the same when they lockpick your door and close it after again.

 

Your statement is not quite correct, because strangely I miss every time after a patch collected plants or berries. It is strange that this happens only on the patch day. Do you want to tell me now that I'm only ever raided on a patch day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So after about 10 events i've been disconnected like 7 times midgame. And then I cant reconnect because my character is still in the game.
Also, the teleportation between the events takes really long time... 

And seems like the red team always win.. But maybe thats just me.. :)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server Restart & Hotfix

Some server restarts rolled already out. Mainly because of the following points:

  • Fixed a crash after you finished a round of Town Capture.
  • Fixed the problem that the players haven't received their rewards. They come now to the Mailbox.
  • Fixed a bug where you spawns back into the server but in the wrong region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell guys? Game keeps crashing for me and my brother like every 5 minutes after update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mummify said:

What the hell guys? Game keeps crashing for me and my brother like every 5 minutes after update. 

I am sorry for this but that's why we constantly releasing new updates, hotfixes and restarting the servers if needed. Right now it's kinda a stress test and as soon as you guys got a problem, we fix it.

That is how early access works but yeah we understand, it's frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.