Joseph Young

Welcome to Driftwood - An RP Gaming System

-Johanson Mercantile-

After leaving be hotel, Tobias when to the store to check the stock as well as the books.

"I am certain you will find everything in order sir," stammered Mr. Nichols. 

Logan raised an eyebrow at Mags.

"Is it that obvious? just don't do well with some things. Winter has been tryin' so hard to bring us all together. 'fraid I'm just pretty useless in that sorta thing."

He gave Winter a smile.

"Thanks, Darlin' I'm good. Need anythin' Magdalena?"

"You're trying to let your Sins swallow you up. There is nothing you need to atone for Logan. I'm good thanks for asking though." 

"one would think with your time here you'd have worked through some of that.. Ran into Frank at the Saloon the other day he didn't recognize me don't blame him my face being all bruised up. But we both know it probably won't be pretty when he does, Tomas was one of my happier kills. don't think Frank sees it that way though." Sips her water. 

Logan frowned. 

"I came here tryin' to act as if my sins never happened. Not necessarily hide from them but forget them. Never really faced them. The danger in my job an' then comin' home to Winter gave me enough outlets to pretend they were not there. I have a lot to atone for. I never on my life thought I'd see you again. Glad I did but definitely wasn't ready for it. The anger that kept it all at bay died a long time ago. Never had to face these sins without anger to Slow the guilt."

He paused for a second.

"when Frank does recognize you won't be an issue.  Frank left because the country disowned him. Hell, there were his like on both sides. But the losers get labeled criminals. He didn't take pleasure in what he had done but he did what he felt he had to. Frank doesn't usually hold grudges about what happened durin' the war. It's what happened after. Besides, he knows we were together. He'd not harm you without at least talkin' to me. An' then if I asked him not to he wouldn't. I hurt you enough as is. Wouldnt let him hurt ya more. Not sayin' he'll be too friendly but he won't harm you."

Jimmy spent the day in the cell.  He had a full belly, and a place to sleep.   He wasnt to concerned yet.   Every time someone gestured at him or looked his way, he stuck out his tongue.  Especially if they wore a badge.  

The conversation with "Mrs Haskins" was particularly disturbing.  He did not owe anyone anything.   

He sat there resolutely with his arms crossed glaring at anyone who dared to pay attention.

Jack Lincoln    22

Jack looked up from what he was doing "Mr Deputy!! " he said jovially.  "What brings you here??  And yes, of course, I would be happy to help, sir."  Jack came around the counter to see what he needed to help with.