• Announcements

    • Frontier Admin

      OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

      Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Frontier Admin

Bonuses for active players !

Recommended Posts

Today we listened to your feedback and after some discussion our team come up with a plan :

For all players, who have played at least 20 hours and have spent at least $10 in in-game purchases by July 1st, we will :

  1.  Give you one time bonus of 1,000 TN
  2. If you had previous WWO account, and you played at least 40 hours by August 1st you will also get :
    1.  For TOWNIE accounts - 750 TN Bonus
    2. For PIONEER accounts - 1,500  TN Bonus
    3. For COLLECTOR accounts - 4,500 TN Bonus

ALL BONUSES will be given one time on July 2nd  and August 2nd respectively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's way more than enough :) thanks on the other hand i bough one for myself with TN but cant find it anywhere not in the post office not in my inventory . any clue ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frontier Admin said:

So above TN amounts are not enough to get land deeds ?

 

Youre admin, you tell me.

I just saw it.

How the hell do I know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frontier Admin said:

 

  1. If you had previous WWO account, and you played at least 40 hours by August 1st you will also get :
    1.  For TOWNIE accounts - 750 TN Bonus
    2. For PIONEER accounts - 1,500  TN Bonus
    3. For COLLECTOR accounts - 4,500 TN Bonus

ALL BONUSES will be given one time on July 2nd  and August 2nd respectively. 

Do we (old account holders) have to spend anything to receive the bonuses or is the spending just for new accounts? And is the 40 hours starting now? Or are our old playtimes saved?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, htns said:

it's way more than enough :) thanks on the other hand i bough one for myself with TN but cant find it anywhere not in the post office not in my inventory . any clue ?

Press P - it should show up in UI - basically to free up space in backpack - land deeds, stagecoach tokens are not visible there. There're also not drop on death, etc so you don't need to worry about it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spend cash on a beta? I got time to spend. But, not cash. Sorry... 

How bout cosmetics and skins that are BETA only... Things of that nature.

Shortened cooldown on Fence, and 24hour open on vendors and what have you for testers, maybe even increase the amount of ballon drop and bank heist events while tuning it up to fully layable status... This will increase amount of time people will spend in game. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an email that said I would get 2 small claims. But I just got 1. And I bought the 70 euros founder but didn't get any other claim. :S

 

P.S : I lose my one and only claim for no reason. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I login to like 300 TN - I have the collectors edition and I bought the $99.99 package before. Yet I don't have anything? Also well over 200 hours

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mcloutier87 said:

So I login to like 300 TN - I have the collectors edition and I bought the $99.99 package before. Yet I don't have anything? Also well over 200 hours

 

Did you read the post?

4500 TN's for collectors if you put in 40 game time hours.

Delivered on Aug 2.

I got bitched at when i asked about the large deeds I had, but for 400 TN's I can get them back PLUS more.

I feel this is fair. Lemme repeat that......." I "......"ME"......."MHO" !!

Them 200 hours do not count in New Frontier. Its not WWO.

Log in, get busy logging hours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the value of $50. I put $200 into the game so it's not fair when we were promised to get all the tn back if we purchased any with real money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it would be really great if they try a little bit put more "Community Effort", even if they "Went back to Alpha" and get any kind of informations and PATCHNOTES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have to agree i spent my TN on cabin tokens for the first part of this journy, now they just give them away on a timer and totaly changed the mechanic on it, I DID NOT GET MY TN BACK, i was totally scammed in this respect, i bought the best package you could by , and put many many hrs in to the first part of the game, TOTALY GONE ALL WIPED , no TN back WHY , oh what did i get to show for it and start my journey , OH 100TN and 5 gunslinger bags 8k in game currency not TN 2 small deeds, my 1st pakage came with a large deed and small deeds  ect , its just frustrating ......... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 5:44 PM, Jaznastie said:

How bout cosmetics and skins that are BETA only... Things of that nature.

Yes, there'll be special cosmetic package awarded to all ALpha players. Unique cosmetic items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the $10 of in game purchases include TN purchases in WWO or is it only for purchases after the New Frontier switch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, Clive said:

Does the $10 of in game purchases include TN purchases in WWO or is it only for purchases after the New Frontier switch?

only after the new frontier switch I believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to tell how many hours we have in the new frontier ,  Use to be able to track it on steam with WWO ? I was well over 200 but i know that don't count here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Is there a way to tell how many hours we have in the new frontier ,  Use to be able to track it on steam with WWO ? I was well over 200 but i know that don't count here.

if you happened to save your stagecoach tokens it's a stagecoach token every 30 mins, but you may use em up quick but thats one way of knowing how much time you spent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.