• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Frontier Admin

URGENT !!!! Dissapprearing Land Deeds

Today we found complex bug, that did in fact have caused deployed lots to disappear during server maintenance periods. 

We've fixed it and it will be no longer happening after patch. 

To compensate, we're giving everyone additional Land Deed. We also will be monitoring each individual structure and will be compensating players if bug will be back. 

We're sorry for this inconvenience, please understand that it was only 4 days we're opened game for alpha testing to players. 

For NEXT TWO WEEKS we've also lowered cost of Land Deed in a cash store, as well as how many GOLD BARS you need to bring to BANKER in order to get Land Deed by playing game. 

visit POST OFFICE - we've just added ONE SMALL LAND DEED to everyone's mail box !

Thank you, and yes for that

please understand that it was only 4 days we're opened game for alpha testing to players

we know anyway and are happy to testing

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jing said:

Thank you, and yes for that

please understand that it was only 4 days we're opened game for alpha testing to players

we know anyway and are happy to testing

To be honest, they're fixing bugs a lot quicker than i expected them to which im happy about. Hopefully the horse lag will be addressed, once that's done the game is perfect haha

26 minutes ago, Fingers said:

What about this disconnect issue?

And I cant get on my horse!!!

You can get on your horse by looking down.

But still getting dc ye....

@Frontier Admin

And what about the land we bought in the boutique ? We will get the ticket back ? Or we the claim will be added later to our post ?

On 5/31/2019 at 3:36 PM, Frontier Admin said:

Today we found complex bug, that did in fact have caused deployed lots to disappear during server maintenance periods. 

We've fixed it and it will be no longer happening after patch. 

To compensate, we're giving everyone additional Land Deed. We also will be monitoring each individual structure and will be compensating players if bug will be back. 

We're sorry for this inconvenience, please understand that it was only 4 days we're opened game for alpha testing to players. 

For NEXT TWO WEEKS we've also lowered cost of Land Deed in a cash store, as well as how many GOLD BARS you need to bring to BANKER in order to get Land Deed by playing game. 

visit POST OFFICE - we've just added ONE SMALL LAND DEED to everyone's mail box !

This is still occuring, our new land plot has vanished today (We put it down last night) And i had bought the upgrade using TN so.. rip that money..

i might say i did not have this issue in till today, i had a house on server 29, then removed it now put one on a different server and now the house is there but the fast travel and compass marker and map marker for the house are gon i have tried to re log several times but its not back , nope never mind i re logged after about an hour of play time and now its back 

Hey does anyone know a faster way to mine wood other than hitting a tree for 1 wood? Or if there is a patch of trees somwhere and u get more than 1 wood ?

8 hours ago, Widepeepohappy said:

Hey does anyone know a faster way to mine wood other than hitting a tree for 1 wood? Or if there is a patch of trees somwhere and u get more than 1 wood ?

If you search you will find piles of wood I have found two of them by now these things will give you 4_6 woods each time

Sorry Admin, but you have not fixed the disappearing Lots. My  Plot disappeared in last 24 hours. the house is still there , SOMETIMES,  but I cannot do anything to it.  Other times the house is gone but the crafting stations that i deployed are still there. The house sometimes appears on the map(as a strange symbol) , and sometimes not.

Edit > I was writing this while relogging - Post Man was missing again- and when i got back in to game, I went to make image of the strange house symbol. but my plot was back and house symbol normal.

Edit 2, plot gone again - symbol for house without plot is below

House but plot gone..PNG

THREAD IS LOCKED. 

REMAINING BUG - sometimes you log in and plot "column" is not there - but house is still yours !

We'll fix this visual bug !