• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
rimbo

Abandoned farms

I been to the "abandoned farm" on the map where u have it marked, and even road around the farm on my horse in ever increasing sized circles trying to trip off the notification saying i have completed the mission. But still has not worked :( 

1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

I been to the "abandoned farm" on the map where u have it marked, and even road around the farm on my horse in ever increasing sized circles trying to trip off the notification saying i have completed the mission. But still has not worked :( 

Changing the game server sometimes works. We still haven't found the bug where you completed it but it is not showing correctly.

I tried   changing servers 1-10 still not working .  Normally I would just chalk it up to another bug and move on, But i paid Treasury Notes to run this "Brave New World" scenario  and now I am stuck on this, and since its the last mission of the week i needed, this it a 15 point hit :(

21 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

I tried   changing servers 1-10 still not working .  Normally I would just chalk it up to another bug and move on, But i paid Treasury Notes to run this "Brave New World" scenario  and now I am stuck on this, and since its the last mission of the week i needed, this it a 15 point hit :(

I have found the issue and it will be fixed on the next restart.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:11 AM, Sheriff Billy said:

umm,   nope still don't work.  I rode around the farm, I rode through the farm . I tried it on at-least 4 different USA servers .  Still can't get the message that says  I have visited the "Abandoned farm" completed the quest. :( 

On 29/12/2019 at 11:11 AM, Sheriff Billy said:

add NPC to make all other place alive vivid and not abandoned but leave one abandoned farm should fix it isn't xD ? well i tryed xD

5 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

umm,   nope still don't work.  I rode around the farm, I rode through the farm . I tried it on at-least 4 different USA servers .  Still can't get the message that says  I have visited the "Abandoned farm" completed the quest. :( 

Well there was no restart

Still no worky :(.  Even after visiting the "re-named " abandoned farm to the now "red silver ranch".  I tried 4 different US servers and even 1 Euro server, after visiting all the farms (twice)  it just will not finalize and give me the rewards 

farmmisson.jpg

2 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Still no worky :(.  Even after visiting the "re-named " abandoned farm to the now "red silver ranch".  I tried 4 different US servers and even 1 Euro server, after visiting all the farms (twice)  it just will not finalize and give me the rewards 

farmmisson.jpg

That is another issue. We announced yesterday to contact us if you have this one. Tell me your character name and I will fix it for you.

6 hours ago, Sheriff Billy said:

That is another issue. We announced yesterday to contact us if you have this one. Tell me your character name and I will fix it for you.

My name is in game  "Kamikaze" .

Ty Sir o7

mynameis.jpg

On 1/14/2020 at 11:42 AM, Sheriff Billy said:

Can you check on my status for that quest/challenge   "RackMonster" i have 9/9 and "Abandoned Farm" is still white and the quest is not complete currently.

Quest.png

1 hour ago, RackMonster said:

Can you check on my status for that quest/challenge   "RackMonster" i have 9/9 and "Abandoned Farm" is still white and the quest is not complete currently.

Quest.png

Done

I have 2 accounts with the same problem. Hosdaddy and H0sdaddy. The 2nd is H(zero)sdaddy.