• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Frontier Admin

PATCH WEEK - Starting Tuesday 18th

We decided to bring all new stuff and fixes over several daily patches starting tomorrow. So we plan for 3-4 daily patches, to cover all existing bugs, and some of the stuff we've added to the game in meanwhile. 

So expect first patch tomorrow. Formal Patch Notes will be posted in Changelog section of forums.

Can't wait to play the game again with new update, hopefully I will get to my PC in the next week 

You said, you will start the daily patches on the 18th, well it is already the 18th in Asia and Europe. What are you waiting for ?

1 hour ago, Bruce Lee said:

You said, you will start the daily patches on the 18th, well it is already the 18th in Asia and Europe. What are you waiting for ?

Patching right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azazavr said:

Patching right now.

OK so now there is even more bug then before plus the game crash, I really wonder what does this patch do except making the game worst then before 

50 minutes ago, Bruce Lee said:

I really wonder what does this patch do

Makes you complain a lot !

Post the damn bugs then, stop crying so much.

So you told us there will be a big update on the 17th now you are telling us there will be patches over the next couple days.... Seems like the same trend you are going with when you did Shattered Skies. Promised one thing and didn't deliver 

every thing appers back to normal i had a little lag running into vainsbank but other than that all good. the esc key does nothing.

Is anyone playing?  Servers are all empty with the exception of 1 or 2 people here and there..

3 minutes ago, drekati said:

Is anyone playing?  Servers are all empty with the exception of 1 or 2 people here and there..

it's usually like that, sometimes there'll be more than 4 in one server

On 6/18/2019 at 2:16 AM, Frontier Admin said:

We decided to bring all new stuff and fixes over several daily patches starting tomorrow. So we plan for 3-4 daily patches, to cover all existing bugs, and some of the stuff we've added to the game in meanwhile. 

So expect first patch tomorrow. Formal Patch Notes will be posted in Changelog section of forums.

You talk about 3-4 daily patches, but since we got only two daily patches. Where are the other ones? When can we expect them....