• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

Much to early. Steam people will expect weekly updates of the game. If the devs cannot do that, the game will be empty within a few weeks again. Thats why wwo died.  The critic points will be  the same. This game need more time and love, even for early access.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's true, and the devs must making a closed topic about the female characters, for explain the plan about it.

I agree that its too early for a steam release. They need a bit more content and more than just monthly updates when starting out.

10 minutes ago, Jing said:

It's true, and the devs must making a closed topic about the female characters, for explain the plan about it.

You´re right. But i think female characters will be the last feature the devs will work on. But instead of the old team, they new team made no promises. To bring female characters into a game must be very  difficult for each developer. ;-)

Steam players haven't forsaken every other Free Reign product. 

The game is already marked as scam in the general discussions.

Another bad move, they had a chance to do something from the ashes of WWO. They failed.

Why? People dont need this game. It's dead already. We need our Aftermath comeback, which is really SURVIVAL PVP game. Why Sergey is dont understand, that his new games are shit. Why he cant just revive aftermath like it did ArtemisKnives. It was a good time tho. Actually Aftermath have a lot of fans, like not that shit he calls that idiotic name "New Frontier"

5 remained hateful, convinced to know everything about everything, it does not make a failure.
What matters is the nearly 7000 views of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFHXG2QMh6M,
she was 5000 two days ago,
and over 60,000 like their ad on facebook.
Many do not dare to speak on the forums, but are there.

I worry more about the lack of playable female characters. But I understand the argument of devs, when they say that it takes more feminine animations.But I believe they have to make announcements about it quickly, with an ETA.

Female toons should NOT be a priority.

Lots of things already in this alpha stage that need fixing/correcting/ fleshing out.

More activities.

More Towns finished.

LESS lag.

Sounds.

NPC's

Animals

Caves

And the list could go on and on and.....

Putting it on Steam already in its current state sounds like a setup for failure.

Dunno who they think is gonna money fund it thru the store purchases in its current state.

Lack of communication is a glaring failure!

Ive always got ESO to fall back on !

• Upvote 1

I agree, but a mmo without female characters, will never find his public

2 hours ago, Jing said:

I agree, but a mmo without female characters, will never find his public

I didnt say never Jing.

And its not a MMO.

ATM its barely a MO !

This will be the best test of their fortitude.

I didnt say never Jing

Yes true, just i know the haters on steam.

An insignificant element, is for them a sign of conspiracy or misogyny

20 hours ago, Jing said:

5 remained hateful, convinced to know everything about everything, it does not make a failure.
What matters is the nearly 7000 views of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFHXG2QMh6M,

We've been there before, kid.

7000 views on a video doesn't mean that 

- 7000 will play the game

- all players that saw the video will enjoy the game

As is, it is dead on arrival, just browse steam, there are lots ond lots of better games already. This one has been around for years now and still is in the starting blocks.

6 minutes ago, Bisley said:

This one has been around for years now and still is in the starting blocks.

Nope.

Starting blocks have been removed pending more store purchases.....

• Like 1

This is going to get crushed on steam,the game hasn't even got its legs yet.

Still No Animal Or Monster Sounds.

Still Got Code In Text 

Hardly No Content

Building A Base is Pointless At The Moment As Cant Be Raided

Hasn't Got Enough Loot In Game To Make Raiding Worth Anything Anyway 

Building A Base Takes Too Long (One Wood At A Time Ect) 

Animal AI And Monster AI is Very Basic 

Hardly Any Quests 

Many Many Bugs

i think this needs to be sorted before putting onto steam as lets face it if it goes on its going to get review bombed by everyone,and its by Free Reign,they are hated in the gaming scene for reasons everyone knows.

We haven't had an update for the game yet in over 10 days and no word from the devs at all.

on there youtube channel there is a video for Wild West Online.....they need to remove that

PLEASE DO NOT put this on steam in the state its in right now,it will be DOA 100%

On 7/2/2019 at 7:21 AM, Marox said:

Much to early. Steam people will expect weekly updates of the game. If the devs cannot do that, the game will be empty within a few weeks again.

Well, we've already lined up updates for next 20 weeks of content :)

This is what we've been working on for a past month. 

3 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

This is good to hear, but please dont neglect and keep the community in the dark. You have been silent about the TN promised on July 2nd.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:59 AM, Franzozo said:

Why? People dont need this game. It's dead already. We need our Aftermath comeback, which is really SURVIVAL PVP game. Why Sergey is dont understand, that his new games are shit. Why he cant just revive aftermath like it did ArtemisKnives. It was a good time tho. Actually Aftermath have a lot of fans, like not that shit he calls that idiotic name "New Frontier"

Less people played Aftermath in a year, than Frontier in one month. 

6 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

You guys are in defensive mode. NEVER a good sign.

Besides, what is the ratio on the last year of existence of WWO vs Aftermath. You guys realize that as soon as it is released on steam, people will recall WWO and in most minds it will be the SAME game (including mine, I have to admit, I'm yet to find any interest in the new game mechanics)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

if thats the case why didn't they try to improve aftermath? For players to leave a game to the point of no players the game must have issues? they dont leave for no reason 

Oof everyone here sound so immature comparing games to others. I enjoy this game although it doesn't have much content, and yes I agree with steam being too fast but they don't have it released there yet... wait till it releases there and see what the content brings then, if its still not enough complain then not before that time. This game still has many possibilities and good ones too, aswell as they are trying to revive a game that died (this is a very hard job and till now they did a fantastic job). Tbh I cant wait for the upcoming 20 weeks that the admin discussed

23 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

Lets wait it out as the game has a lot of chances to become succesful and lets hope the devs don't abandon us again :) and till now this devteam has done a rather nice job.

14 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

Is that real to revive Aftermath? Even if players will pay for servers. We ( Aftermath fans ) really love Aftermath. Can we do something to get it back?

1 hour ago, AlwayzPatrick said:

and till now this devteam has done a rather nice job.

Well....there is the issue of fixing bugs.....MANY times.....and it still not being actually fixed.