• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Frontier Admin

Our Development Focus - what we're working on right now

20 hours ago, Frontier Admin said:

As soon as we'll have sizeable audience form the region, we'll have servers there. 

Can you elaborate on this ? Ie why you get feeling of static world in a new frontier and not in Rust ? 

Well there isnt much to do honestly..Yet.
The aliens are boring as hell after a time of playing,they are nothing more than a roadblock from outerspace with an IQ of  a french fry.
The hunting is not required altough you have a hunger meter if i see that right but it would be nice if your character would actually get hungry or thirsty.
The number of quests and AI's that are specific vendors are..Low.There is no life in this game basicaly.
5-10 people play on a server and basicaly nothing is happening besides random events and pvp,wich is the gaming industry nowadays (sad reality)
Lets see a pack of Native Americans near totems or wolves in the night (the audio is in for the howling so whats holding you guys back to put in the model and the animation?)
Basicaly my daily rutine in this game is to put on some Ennio Morricone and just wander around killing random stuff that gets into my way or do some pvp and thats about it.
The whole gametime just gets longer by looking for some activity to do,there isnt much lead,story,quests to do.
Hunting is not necessary.
Killing is not necessary.
Aliens are annoying and nothing but roadblocks.
No story,no quests that can actually entertain you.
Trees are not falling,rocks are not crumbling after a time of gathering.
Basicaly its static as hell but its in Alpha stage so its alright,but i would highly advise that it shouldnt get released to steam in this stage.
You handle your game like you handle your woman,put some love and care into it first because what you do with your game/woman resembles you as well cause people will see the end result.
They can either unninstall the game or keep it forever and as a game dev i think its an obvious choice what you guys need to aim for.

14 hours ago, RossTheGr8 said:

Right well for an example in Rust when you go to get Wood OR Stone you wack a tree....now once the wood is gone the tree falls over....or the rock crumbles and gets smaller....here you hold the mouse down to a tree or rock and thats it no feed back at all..the tree gives unlimmited wood and doesn't fall down or give any feed back....thats like the whole world there is no interaction with the world at all

Thats NOT like the whole world.

If you are gonna bitch, at least bitch about something that is truthful.

Try mining gold, rock, raw metal or wood at the mines for each type.

Then report your findings while we wait......

14 hours ago, Fingers said:

Thats NOT like the whole world.

If you are gonna bitch, at least bitch about something that is truthful.

Try mining gold, rock, raw metal or wood at the mines for each type.

Then report your findings while we wait......

is IS like the whole world,there is HARDLY any player interactions at all,,the world feels static/lifeless,there is hardly any player feedback.

Im not bitching im saying how it is.

You must be new here.

11 hours ago, RossTheGr8 said:

is IS like the whole world,there is HARDLY any player interactions at all,,the world feels static/lifeless,there is hardly any player feedback.

Im not bitching im saying how it is.

You must be new here.

Continue to lie.

Yeah, thats it. Im new here.

Dumbass.

Bandaid.jpg.jpg

12 hours ago, RossTheGr8 said:

this is just a slap in the face to people who have supported you from day one.

I don't remember seeing this guy around from day one?  Do you Fingers?  (His account was created last Nov...)

12 hours ago, RossTheGr8 said:

You must be new here.

90.jpg

18 hours ago, ~Mavrick~ said:

I don't remember seeing this guy around from day one?  Do you Fingers?  (His account was created last Nov...)

90.jpg

thats true this account was created back last Nov when everything went south,i was here when the game was very different,when you died and lost everything.

19 hours ago, Fingers said:

Continue to lie.

Yeah, thats it. Im new here.

Dumbass.

Bandaid.jpg.jpg

im not lying,im saying the player vs the world has very little Interactions,that is true.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:13 AM, RossTheGr8 said:

this is just a slap in the face to people who have supported you from day one.

26 minutes ago, RossTheGr8 said:

thats true this account was created back last Nov when everything went south,i was here when the game was very different,when you died and lost everything.

So I guess you're confused.   You really haven't supported the game from day one, if you were not actively participating in the forums till only recently...  Meh just my opinion, I could be wrong....

BTW:   If you were there from the beginning, can you provide any names of notable people you played with online or on the forums?  Otherwise you may need to take a hot bath in some dirty water to get that new player smell off of you...

On 7/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, ~Mavrick~ said:

90.jpg

Nope.

Clueless has NO idea what invite alpha stage is all about either...calling it a "game" empty of interactions.

"back last nov" and IM the new one here!!

LOLOL

My account creation date is Sept 2017.

I need to stop before I get more points warning due to this DA!

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 1:04 AM, Krisz said:

Well there isnt much to do honestly..Yet.
The aliens are boring as hell after a time of playing,they are nothing more than a roadblock from outerspace with an IQ of  a french fry.
The hunting is not required altough you have a hunger meter if i see that right but it would be nice if your character would actually get hungry or thirsty.
The number of quests and AI's that are specific vendors are..Low.There is no life in this game basicaly.
5-10 people play on a server and basicaly nothing is happening besides random events and pvp,wich is the gaming industry nowadays (sad reality)
Lets see a pack of Native Americans near totems or wolves in the night (the audio is in for the howling so whats holding you guys back to put in the model and the animation?)
Basicaly my daily rutine in this game is to put on some Ennio Morricone and just wander around killing random stuff that gets into my way or do some pvp and thats about it.
The whole gametime just gets longer by looking for some activity to do,there isnt much lead,story,quests to do.
Hunting is not necessary.
Killing is not necessary.
Aliens are annoying and nothing but roadblocks.
No story,no quests that can actually entertain you.
Trees are not falling,rocks are not crumbling after a time of gathering.
Basicaly its static as hell but its in Alpha stage so its alright,but i would highly advise that it shouldnt get released to steam in this stage.
You handle your game like you handle your woman,put some love and care into it first because what you do with your game/woman resembles you as well cause people will see the end result.
They can either unninstall the game or keep it forever and as a game dev i think its an obvious choice what you guys need to aim for.

Bases are very fking raidable with fking walls instead of having doors :))! 

i would just be happy with more quest's and towns around to loot.
building is kinda *meh* to me in this game. 

Maybe let the bad dealer show up like 5-6 times a day, instead of 1-2 days a week.

takes forever to lvl up when you have done the quests...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sevnxd said:

i would just be happy with more quest's and towns around to loot.
building is kinda *meh* to me in this game. 

Maybe let the bad dealer show up like 5-6 times a day, instead of 1-2 days a week.

takes forever to lvl up when you have done the quests...

Na not really. I am playing now for almost 2 weeks and I am level 42.

I agree on the places to loot, could be more.

I love the game! it has so many options and activities, etc.

HOWEVER. You guys REALLY need to allow your players to make female characters. As a "girl gamer" I feel royally skipped over. 

Also, please bring back my third persone view O.o one where i can walk and mine and do everything normally?

Also, please bring back my third persone view

"C" key ))

On 7/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, Frontier Admin said:

For a sake of open discussion - what do you think let say Rust have, that we don't yet ? Yes, we do realize that it was different time and age, and all that. but still people are playing it, new players comes to it. In a nutshell - gameplay wise. You survive, you get new recipes, you build your house. You raid other players houses. 

New Frontier first and foremost is a Rust like game. It may succeed, or it may fail, but it will not fail or succeed based on a wild west online history. 99% of players who will play game in next two months never heard of it. 

its kinda deceptive when its called new fronteir, everything looks wild west then come to findout tis going fantasy with aliens and robots. not close to the history its themed in, that right there creats alot of dissapointment for alot of players ive played with

On 7/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, Jing said:
Let the game come quietly. It is in alpha.
I am waiting to see what is highlighted in red.
All in a western world.

Screenshot_1.jpg

um ok if that happens the game will die boats ok trains ok but floating blimps and spider robots no its the only halfway decent wild west game around for pc that is multiplayer dont destroy it

On 7/19/2019 at 6:01 PM, Sheriff Billy said:

Na not really. I am playing now for almost 2 weeks and I am level 42.

you must be an idiot ...YES, YES REALLY.... if they took your level down to 22, and didnt reset your quests, like they did my account, down to 44 from 83., then you would struggle to make it up.  I'm at 55 now, and almost all my quests that "work" are done. And thats using the 50% bonus from the season, and a 50% bonus from a TN purchase. So if you dont know what you're talking about, stop commenting on it and blowing smoke up peoples asses.