• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

TN Refund information from Pre-Alpha

tn_refund.thumb.jpg.e8c9e973a422642a5939c33c9539d56a.jpg

Dear players,

Thank you for your support during this initial testing alpha phase of the game. We have been able to gather a lot of information and have been able to make some great progress and have a much better outline of the direction the game should be on. 

As we had promised since we would have a lot of dramatic changes and balancing out during the first two months (pre-Steam release) we have granted every player who played during this Alpha period (from 05.24.19 to 07.24.19) a full refund on all the TN you purchased during this time. 

The TN balance is live on your accounts so you can go and spend it as you like. 

Have fun, mates!

Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date about the latest news and updates for New Frontier.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newfrontiergame/
Discord: http://discord.gg/newfrontier
Forums: http://forum.playwwo.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/newfrontiergame

• Like 1

will you change the mosters for humans so it will be a good old wild west game insteed of hunt shodown that you have created now i loved the old game and wanted that game not this white mosters and teslacoils or make som servers where there is only human????

7 hours ago, Hector said:

As we had promised since we would have a lot of dramatic changes and balancing out during the first two months (pre-Steam release) we have granted every player who played during this Alpha period (from 05.24.19 to 07.24.19) a full refund on all the TN you purchased during this time. 

The TN balance is live on your accounts so you can go and spend it as you like. 

It does not appear that my account received any TNs.   As I currently have 13.  I should have near 6,000 after the refund based upon Frontier Admin's post below.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, Frontier Admin said:

We're not going WIPE accounts. 

What we'll do - in about 2-3 weeks is to do one time REFUND of your TN. Ie basically if you spend TN now, you'll get it back. We won't take anything away - we just give you more TN. 

Think it like this - all TN you buy now, you'll get basically 2X of it:)

Frontier Admin stated that, "if you spend TN now, you'll get it back", NOT, "a full refund on all the TN you purchased during this time".  I had TNs saved, then purchased more, and then spent them all based upon Frontier Admin's post, expecting to receive a refund of all spent TNs.

3 hours ago, ~Mavrick~ said:

It does not appear that my account received any TNs.   As I currently have 13.  I should have near 6,000 after the refund based upon Frontier Admin's post below.

Frontier Admin stated that, "if you spend TN now, you'll get it back", NOT, "a full refund on all the TN you purchased during this time".  I had TNs saved, then purchased more, and then spent them all based upon Frontier Admin's post, expecting to receive a refund of all spent TNs.

So you spent your tn gained from the bear trap exploit and expect that to be given back? Im happy they gave back even tn bought

I remember your post....

On 7/19/2019 at 2:12 PM, StubbyClaps said:

Skill points werent reset, these people still get to gain more skills points, more research points, more TN, and keep the over 5000tn you got from trapping bears

On 7/19/2019 at 11:51 PM, ~Mavrick~ said:

lolz 5000 tn.  You'd have a lot more credibility if you didn't pull wild figures out of your ass....

3 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

So you spent your tn gained from the bear trap exploit and expect that to be given back? Im happy they gave back even tn bought

No dumb ass...I'm speaking about TNs, from purchasing an Alpha Collector Edition back in 2017, Frontier Starter Pack, TNs for finishing Season 1, and some extra TNs I bought along the way.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ~Mavrick~ said:

I remember your post....

No dumb ass...I'm speaking about TNs, from purchasing an Alpha Collector Edition back in 2017, Frontier Starter Pack, TNs for finishing Season 1, and some extra TNs I bought along the way.

If you actually thought you were getting all tn spent then you are the dumbass. And yes you got like 5000tn before for getting to lvl 100.

2 hours ago, StubbyClaps said:

If you actually thought you were getting all tn spent then you are the dumbass. And yes you got like 5000tn before for getting to lvl 100.

lol 5,000TN for getting to level 100.  Perhaps other level 100 players can back you up on this...

But sometimes, even I can not fix your type of stupid...  Maybe you didn't notice Frontier Admin's post above, so here it is again....

On 6/2/2019 at 7:19 PM, Frontier Admin said:

What we'll do - in about 2-3 weeks is to do one time REFUND of your TN. Ie basically if you spend TN now, you'll get it back. We won't take anything away - we just give you more TN. 

Then you ask on the original thread...

On 6/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, StubbyClaps said:

So is it a return of TN spent or TN bought?

i.e. if you spend TN now, you'll get it back....

2 hours ago, ~Mavrick~ said:

lol 5,000TN for getting to level 100.  Perhaps other level 100 players can back you up on this...

But sometimes, even I can not fix your type of stupid...  Maybe you didn't notice Frontier Admin's post above, so here it is again....

Then you ask on the original thread...

i.e. if you spend TN now, you'll get it back....

They changed it like a month ago, but prior to that you got over 5000tn from getting to lvl 100. You say youve been around here but yet you lack simple information. have you even leveled up at all? Maybe stop flinging insults around and use your brain.

57 minutes ago, StubbyClaps said:

They changed it like a month ago,

Please provide a link to this then.

57 minutes ago, StubbyClaps said:

but prior to that you got over 5000tn from getting to lvl 100. 

Again, you do not earn 5,000TN for leveling to 100.  You earn about 15TN per level as near as I can tell.  So if I leveled from 72 to 100 that would be 270TN.  Far from the 5,000TN you absurdly claim with no support.

1 hour ago, StubbyClaps said:

You say youve been around here but yet you lack simple information. have you even leveled up at all? Maybe stop flinging insults around and use your brain.

Okay Starrisk....

6 hours ago, ~Mavrick~ said:

Please provide a link to this then.

Again, you do not earn 5,000TN for leveling to 100.  You earn about 15TN per level as near as I can tell.  So if I leveled from 72 to 100 that would be 270TN.  Far from the 5,000TN you absurdly claim with no support.

Okay Starrisk....

You gain more tn the higher level you get, at least you used to . levels above 70 were getting 100 tn per level. I cant show you patch notes cause this company rarely posted patch notes before and still their patch notes miss important info like bases being destructible and adding explosive ammo

On 29/07/2019 at 5:12 PM, Hector said:

We have been able to gather a lot of information

On 29/07/2019 at 5:38 PM, gizmo888 said:

will you change the mosters for humans

It makes me wonder what information they are gathering!