• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Bullseye

Reward for previous WWO accounts!

Dear Players!ūü§†

We are happy to announce that all of you who played New Fronter with your previous Wild West Online account for at least 40 hours by August 1st have been rewarded with the following:

TOWNIE - 750 TN
PIONEER - 1,500 TN
COLLECTOR - 4,500 TN

The reward has only been given out to WWO accounts registered before May 25th 2019.

Enjoy!

Now I'm confused. I have seen a post on facebook that if you just played in July or August and had bought a collector account would you get your bonus? You can't write it and then afterwards write that you have to play 40 hours?

I played over 200 hours when it was called WWO and had played 51 hours yesterday on the New Frontier.

But have not received any TN and i bought the collector 

Proof.jpg

• Like 1

that's my beef,    my accrued time playing since it first started should count     hell just the fact I backed it and spent $45 then and another $50 - 100 while playing  . wasn't happy to see my large land deed gone and had to buy it again ,    only thing I like so far about the transition is I kept my indian skins  and I can actually finally build a house (Now if only we could USE the furniture)

I put 40 hours in well before this reboot but not since. Will i get any tn?

9 minutes ago, Ehngage said:

Nope, I don't think you get anything 

On 07/08/2019 at 8:42 AM, Ehngage said:

Me too, I guess we missed the boat!

Preorder back in June of 2017. Played alpha from day 1 and wrote my honest review on steam after 7 hrs from steam official launch.

I honestly dont know if i have over 40 hours collective from day 1, i feel like i definitely do but regardless of time played NO ONE WHO BACKED THIS FUCKING GAME SHOULD BE PENALIZED FOR NOT HAVING REQUIRED HOURS FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY THAT FUCKED EVERYONE. Its a piss poor way to show the OG's or idiots like myself who stayed and are too stubborn to just leave this shit alone.

Dont be dumb. Give those who were here before the new regime change the fake internet currency your offering.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, kershaw8706 said:

Preorder back in June of 2017. Played alpha from day 1 and wrote my honest review on steam after 7 hrs from steam official launch.

I honestly dont know if i have over 40 hours collective from day 1, i feel like i definitely do but regardless of time played NO ONE WHO BACKED THIS FUCKING GAME SHOULD BE PENALIZED FOR NOT HAVING REQUIRED HOURS FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY THAT FUCKED EVERYONE. Its a piss poor way to show the OG's or idiots like myself who stayed and are too stubborn to just leave this shit alone.

Dont be dumb. Give those who were here before the new regime change the fake internet currency your offering.

they got it if they fell under the guidlines of what the pre requisites were

On 05/08/2019 at 8:39 AM, Bullseye said:
Dear Players!ūü§†

We are happy to announce that all of you who played New Fronter with your previous Wild West Online account for at least 40 hours by August 1st have been rewarded with the following:

TOWNIE - 750 TN
PIONEER - 1,500 TN
COLLECTOR - 4,500 TN

The reward has only been given out to WWO accounts registered before May 25th 2019.

Enjoy!

But that's not everything! We are also going to give every WWO player that plays during July and August 2019 a bonus of TN depending on your WWO account type:

Townie 750 TN

Pioneer 1500 TN

Collector 4000 TN

@Sheriff Billy you say "every WWO player" who is correct?

4 hours ago, Matthew Quigley said:

But that's not everything! We are also going to give every WWO player that plays during July and August 2019 a bonus of TN depending on your WWO account type:

Townie 750 TN

Pioneer 1500 TN

Collector 4000 TN

@Sheriff Billy you say "every WWO player" who is correct?

Yes every WWO player that played 40 hours from June - August 2019. Meaning when it became New Frontier, not WWO hours.

22 hours ago, NSA said:

Yes every WWO player that played 40 hours from June - August 2019. Meaning when it became New Frontier, not WWO hours.

40 hours was not originally mentioned, which is my point!

1 hour ago, Matthew Quigley said:

40 hours was not originally mentioned, which is my point!

Yes it was? From the moment Mr. Black posted it back in May it always said 40 hours.

Edit: Ah never saw that facebook post but the forum post that came out way sooner always said 40 hours.

Edit 2: 

Frontier admin May 29th

Today we listened to your feedback and after some discussion our team come up with a plan : For all players, who have played at least 20 hours and have spent at least $10 in in-game purchases by July 1st, we will : Give you one time bonus of 1,000 TN If you had previous WWO account, and you played at least 40 hours by August 1st you will also get : For TOWNIE accounts - 750 TN Bonus For PIONEER accounts - 1,500  TN Bonus For COLLECTOR accounts - 4,500 TN Bonus ALL BONUSES will be given one time on July 2nd  and August 2nd respectively.

Sheriff Billy July 26th

We are also going to give every WWO player that plays during July and August 2019 a bonus of TN depending on your WWO account type: Townie 750 TN Pioneer 1500 TN Collector 4000 TN We wanna make sure, that you don't feel left out

Bullseye August 5th & Facebook

We are happy to announce that all of you who played New Fronter with your previous Wild West Online account for at least 40 hours by August 1st have been rewarded with the following: TOWNIE - 750 TN PIONEER - 1,500 TN COLLECTOR - 4,500 TN The reward has only been given out to WWO accounts registered before May 25th 2019.