• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Patch 08.21.19 Changelog

Purifying water doesn't work. I click purify water on the canteen and it's not purified, anyway canteen is still marked "dirty water". I think you should add option "boil water to the cooking station and fires"

1 hour ago, Bellérophon said:

it's great, the weapons with the text "Might drop if you get killed" are in the bank, no one play with. it is useless. these are the most beautiful weapons of the game, it is shame !!

This weapons are useless, because you are to scared to lose them, if you get killed? Hahah, yes. Its a shame, indeed. :D

There are many survival mmo in which you will lose anyting you carry with you.

In this game you lose just specific items. This can make a pvp game a bit more interesting.

20 hours ago, Marox said:

First i thought the same, but: Press P and maybe you will notice, that the deeds are still there ready to use.

I tried that but 1 and 2 are grayed out.

Hello Devs, Kiss from France. 

Did you something for the Monster Skull in abandonned farm pls? 

On 23/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, Sheriff Billy said:
On 21/8/2019 at 10:55 PM, Marox said:

I dont know if i understand your second problem in the right way. In the old version stream miners and animal traps had a given lifetime and disappeared if their time was running out. It was never able to pick it up again once they were placed. So its not a bug or an issue.

Less than 5 minutes of lifetime it is not intended to be an issue. When we click the map, it says the time that needs to be ready again, not the time when it will expire (fish trap/stream miner/garden/animal trap).
Now, tested, each time the server restarts, all the gardens and those... gone, no matter if they are in our land or outside.
So, probably, the other day I got those less 10 minutes of lifetime items, due they changed something on the run (I guess).
Or just someone must to clarify what happens if we put those items in our land... or in nobody's land.
The lifetime is way different, but not sure... why?
And please... one thing is about to replenish all animal traps... and way different is about to create AGAIN the gardens... due those monsters never will ask us "hey, what kind of drop do you need from me?"
Just to understand, from devs, how it is working actually, to be more cautious.

23 hours ago, emilRider said:

Purifying water doesn't work. I click purify water on the canteen and it's not purified, anyway canteen is still marked "dirty water". I think you should add option "boil water to the cooking station and fires"

When we choose "Purify", using it in a campfire or so, it even makes some sounds.
It appears too, some fast popup and dissapears again. Hopefully I could grab it as screenshot one fine day, maybe it is an error msg or something.
But yes, still water cannot be purified (as far as I know).

Tried even to carry the canteen to a totem xD but nope, Purify on grey there :/