• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Town Capture - New Event!

Hello, what good is the winston 73 that I get as a reward in Town Capture if I lose it when I die? Do I have to keep her in inventory just for decoration?

OMG

first winning match with blue!

I stay at Most Kills - Most Damage and Most Headshot

and my reward si a fuckin Equalizer! rly? 

2 hours ago, Mjoelnir83 said:

OMG

first winning match with blue!

I stay at Most Kills - Most Damage and Most Headshot

and my reward si a fuckin Equalizer! rly? 

its already been addressed before, but here we go. The devs have already stated that the current loot table is only there to give you something for the time being, their primary objective si to have a fully functioning game mode first and worry about loot second. That being said, dude its a free to play game in EA, get over yourself and the sense that the devs owe you something at all, they could've just left it as giving you exp and that would be fine, but instead they give you guns and supplies. I've gotten a fair share of EQs and i dont worry about it, If i dont need them then i break them down for parts. Atleast they are working on adding content and improving the game, so if your biggest concern is that you didnt get the gun you wanted this time then my dude you're doing this wrong. I spent about 4 hours playing last night and have gotten anything from model 87s to EQs and I got some winstons its random loot and its free. get over it.

• Upvote 1