• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Town Capture - New Event!

announcement_header.png.db7f21a11018c51c8f431eda93f85ba0.png

Howdy Partners!

We are glad to announce the release of one of our newest world event called Town Capture.

Town Capture is similar to a capture the flag mode where the team with the most captured flags wins.

How does it work? We are going to explain every single detail that you have to know about this new event.

First, you join any game server and open your Minimap. At the bottom right you see the event icon of the game mode.

icon_done.thumb.jpg.34b5de3695194475aa99661ca398aff9.jpg

Then you click on it and get a new pop up which will show you a small Description, the Rewards and the Join Event button. Press that button and you will be queued. 

event_join_done.jpg.243ae0c1390629321429a8a7247f3f81.jpg

Now the Minimap will close and the queue bar will pop up at the top where it shows the timer and how to cancel (default is hold Q).

event_queue_done.thumb.jpg.5d0b147cf0b874376c2ec4e8f69519e7.jpg

As soon as the event finds 16 players, which means an 8vs8, you will get teleported to the event location and at the start point of the event.

NOTE: You will spawn with your weapons only. No ammo, medication, traps, etc... will be included. You also will not lose anything. 

event_start_done.thumb.jpg.7c9b1db0ed0de0ef12959996226d7e48.jpg

Then it will wait till every single player joins and is ready to start. A countdown will appear as soon as everyone is there. 3...2...1.... GO!

You have a Minimap at the top right where you can see the flags and which team owns them.

event_progress_done.thumb.jpg.c8a2e044df4c9873adf875674ef641f1.jpg

Now the fighting begins! Both teams start with 200 capture points and the first team to get to 0 capture points loses.

event_capture_done.thumb.jpg.8a7054368e7414c3394382d08098dab7.jpg

There are more actions that you can do to increase the speed the enemies points go down. You can capture flags and kill enemies. You also earn XP with everything and that also increases the speed.

event_falgg_status_done.thumb.jpg.08b44509a938e4efac6ccf9c167bdfae.jpg

The more flags you have under your team control, the faster the enemy's capture points go down. For example when you have 3 flags under control, then the enemy team loses 3 points every 5 seconds. But watch out, they can also re-capture them.

event_capture_or_time_done.thumb.jpg.8becc6b4691dcfb45ecc241143c5b998.jpg

As soon as one of the team does not have capture points anymore, the other team will win the round.

end_done.thumb.jpg.05608d388e8c3f2e78fa10b3dabd2c5e.jpg

In the end, you will see an overview with all the statistics of the round like kills, captures and more. Also how much XP you earned by playing around. This XP will go to your Account Level.

event_end_done.thumb.jpg.24b6535c2bde8f83cc6c06b970bc0a15.jpg

The winning team also gets the Reward in a separate screen.

event_rewards_done.thumb.jpg.db2112a9229dfd0c3754f03aff1dcad2.jpg

That's about it. Remember this is our first full release run, please report issues or bugs or bring feedback directly by submitting a ticket at https://support.playnewfrontier.com

The release is planned on week 36!

Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date about the latest news and updates for New Frontier.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newfrontiergame/
Support/Feedback: https://support.playnewfrontier.com
Discord: http://discord.gg/newfrontier
Forums: http://forum.playwwo.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/newfrontiergame

Hopefully the rewards will be better than shown obove. If not, it can worth more to kill a single player on the map. :D

East of the map?

At the end of the event, we can stay on site, or we are teleported to our place of origin?

1 hour ago, Marox said:

Hopefully the rewards will be better than shown obove. If not, it can worth more to kill a single player on the map. :D

The rewards are something which we can change randomly. Right now the main focus is to make it playable and without bugs.

47 minutes ago, Jing said:

East of the map?

At the end of the event, we can stay on site, or we are teleported to our place of origin?

You will get teleported to the event and away after.

I fully agree with you. First the event have to run propperly. If it will take additional time, its ok for me. So lets talk about the rewards later. ;)

It keeps on disconnecting me every time I die or a few minutes in to it and I cannot get back in to the match and keeps saying I am in game when I try to get in, also a bit of lag on picking up items sometimes not at all, I am on EU 1 server.

Seems better now but when do we receive are awards?

I love this shit!!! but the disconnecting time at games end is pretty to long!

but it gives many bugs! weapons will be deleted! 

1. i won in town capture a model 87, after the match grab from post officer to my inventory and bäm its deleted!

2. i won 2 rockspring 78 grab both to my inventory, equiped one and bäm my upgraded Maverick 60 deleted (I used 26 upgrade kits)!

what now??? help

i know it! but after getting it from postman was all that! read it

sry for my bad english

OMG i put second rockspring in my vault and after game restart that weapon is now deleted too! (that was the third weapon today)

1 hour ago, Jing said:

All the town battle reward are send to the postman.

Thanks Jing got it you have to go see the mail dude

It takes me 3 minutes to load from Event back to original game  wtf? I won 1100$ worth gun and its gone from my vault. Game keeps kicking me and crashing. Also It makes me jump to already begun matches which has 10-20 points left so I need to wait 3 minutes again to go back to game form event. Please fix loading issues and compensate my weapon if you can

Hi all...

same problem.....4 guns deleted mi postbox.....holly fuck....

grab to oficer and placed  my post box....and deleted ,why???????

2-ct model3

1-model87

1-ct 1885 hangman

pls help !

and i have the feeling that only player with season pass become the good weapons which are in the rewards list!

i become only basic weapons on the lowest base dmg! no hangman, no model 58, no preacher etc etc

27 minutes ago, Mjoelnir83 said:

and i have the feeling that only player with season pass become the good weapons which are in the rewards list!

i become only basic weapons on the lowest base dmg! no hangman, no model 58, no preacher etc etc

i can confirm, that this is wrong. I got two times the great and absulutely overpowered CT Equalizer. I have the collector edition and the season pass.

i win a macth what was really good for me and what reward i become!? 3 CT Equalizer on lowest base dmg

40 matches 15 win (all with red team) rest loses ( ever with blue team)

and in the 15 win reward chests only trash!!!!! sry but thats true, its damn true

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mjoelnir83 said:

i win a macth what was really good for me and what reward i become!? 3 CT Equalizer on lowest base dmg

40 matches 15 win (all with red team) rest loses ( ever with blue team)

and in the 15 win reward chests only trash!!!!! sry but thats true, its damn true

aye, blue team is crap. Your statement too.

• Haha 1

This might be a stupid question but... After 3 wins I still haven't got any loot, or what you call it. 
I can click on a weapon but my only option after that is Go Back.... Is that all you do? Or is it something else to it?

22 minutes ago, L1bbe said:

This might be a stupid question but... After 3 wins I still haven't got any loot, or what you call it. 
I can click on a weapon but my only option after that is Go Back.... Is that all you do? Or is it something else to it?

nvm, I found them...
If I transfer them to my inventory I get to keep them.... transfer them to my storage they disapear.... Good bye Model 60

• Like 1

This needs to be it's own game. It's fun but the loading wait and interface to join is beyond horrible. It should be an option to play from first menu. That was there is no need to link it the your character from the main game. I believe this would be less work for devs and less of a players life wasted waiting to join matches. This game will quickly die if nothing is done about the aim bots, 48 head shots? really....

• Upvote 1

Hi, after the patch, all my gold mine's has disappeared! Then I spent more than $ 500 to get back 6 of them. Woke up next day, all gone againO.o. And yeah, the loading for the event is really long. Because after my first match, the loading was so long that I had to close the game and start it again. And by what I'm reading on the forum at the moment, I think it's really not necessary to replay the event. 

By the way, you have a great game, wonderful concept and a fantastic world:x. I really enjoyed the time I played before the event. Please try to fix the game and make it "perfect" before exiting "imperfect" events. 9_9