• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sign in to follow this  
Meator

Tips & tricks

Hi everyone,

I added this here so we can share ideas on any good tips or tricks ya'll had found out while playing this game.

Did you know that after you finished doing the daily quest from Luke Willis and that girl (cant think of her name), you can log out and switch server to do them again.

Also your daily gift from the sheriff, if you don't like what he has to offer just log out to a different server to get different selection.

I have another one, for crafting or mining, tired of holding down the mouse button to mine and clicking to craft.

Get something heavy and small like a D battery (its what I use) and set it on the enter key when crafting a stack of items. Also use it to hold down the mouse button when mining( I had to prop it up with the keyboard so it can stay).

Then you can be AFK and do other tasks till its done. B|

Else, yu can craft faster too, for exemple, when doing crafting material, plan to do rock and metal, craft one and when its finish instead of waiting few sec that the button isn't grey anymore to craft again, just change to other material and the craft button will be usable asap.

Yu just earn few sec, but since it's really long to craft, earn few sec by few sec is still interesting lol ....

So weird to have to find work around to make game better really hope dev will reduce gather/craft time or just reduce the cost to build xS