• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

Hello.
A good portion of my clothes are locked up. From shoes to the hat and everything in between has been effected. Its happened before but I still had one of my outfits i could live with. Now that one out fit is gone too. :S

I had all my favorite outfits once a upon a time. 4 to chose from. But my clothes keep getting locked up. 

I spent TN on my clothes a long time ago. I dont want to have to do that again. Is there a fix. I mean i was just on the other day. And my whole out fit has changed since then. 

I spent TN on my clothes a long time ago. When it was a chance that you might get what you want from what was in that bag.   I struggled to get those clothes i had lol. A lot of pissed of moments from not getting what i wanted. Wasting money

all my longer  bandana's are basically gone. 

even the masks are gone from my storage. 

multiple pairs of shoes are locked up

im just looking through it now

my gun belts

in what form will things be returned?do I need to submit a list and screenshots of the character before the problem occurred in the form of evidence?

34 minutes ago, masseus said:

in what form will things be returned?do I need to submit a list and screenshots of the character before the problem occurred in the form of evidence?

Don't have to do anything.

hope it get fix soon I figure this would be the first they on your guys list to fix since everyone paid real money to get stuff I always do video of this game and everything I do with it and stream account I lost about $40 dollars worth of stuff I hope it comes back or I get my $40 back to my store money for the the game 

I have same problem

I buy hunter cloth and i get it but now i dont have that

most of time i play are am alone on server so where are my clothe

10 hours ago, ThekingOfSweden said:

I have same problem

I buy hunter cloth and i get it but now i dont have that

most of time i play are am alone on server so where are my clothe

IF you buy something in the marketplace, then it will get delivered into your mailbox which you can open by interacting with the Post Office NPC. Keep in mind, you only have 3 days to pick it up.

On 10/01/2020 at 10:20 AM, Sheriff Billy said:

IF you buy something in the marketplace, then it will get delivered into your mailbox which you can open by interacting with the Post Office NPC. Keep in mind, you only have 3 days to pick it up.

ha that famous 3 days limit to troll people and make them loose thing ....

On ‎2020‎-‎01‎-‎10 at 10:20 AM, Sheriff Billy said:

I have all cloth on me when i loos that but now i have allmost back but not my hat

Maybe you sold that hat? Because we do not remove anything. These skins just had an option called "used until 2020" and we changed 2020 to like 2100 and then all the cosmetics were visible again. So nothing has been removed from anyone's account.

Still missing clothing.  
I have some stuff returned but not all. Still missing 90% of bandannas i paid for.

I paid for this stuff that is missing from my inventory.
If you need a specific list, I can give you it