• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Sheriff Billy

Shop Loyality - Your help needed!

Howdy partners!

Like the title says, we received the green light to add missions to the shops in New Frontier. That means you will be able to level them up and enable the higher tier purchases.
I am not really a fan of repeating the same mission after a few runs, I would like to add like between 20 and 30 missions each NPC.

Now there is the part, where I could need your guys to help. You are allowed to spam this thread with your mission ideas. I am not saying everything is possible or it would make sense, I will just grab as much as I can from these posts.

To make it easier to understand, please write the NPC name and then the missions. Example:

Butcher
- Kill 20 Deer and bring 10 Deer meat to the Butcher.

Okay now go ahead and if you have any questions, feel free to DM me on the forums or discord server.

Doctor

collect 20 black sage  plants and bring them to dr to recive 2 magic dust bottles. This make peoples to explore more searching

Gun store keeper

Bring to him 5 rare gun parts to recive 100 hp repeater ammo

The Butcher

kill 2 feets monsters 10 deers and  3 bears to recive 15 deer meat

general store keeper

craft and decorate 2 paintings in your base to recive 20 santa cruise tonic

Gun store 

- Modify CT-1885 to comply with the required specification (means you have to find some mod kits and upgrade a specific thing it can differ everytime) 

anti-guns doctor 

-  “We are not anti-gun, we are anti-bullet holes in our patients.”  doctor says 

so the quest will be weather  #1 bring me your gun and i will reward you or  #2 steal other cowboys guns and bring them to me and i will reward you

greedy gun store keeper

- gives you a very secret task and he wants you to steal other players guns so he could sell them again  "evil laughs" 

How about killing a number of humanoid monsters or the green ones ect.. gathering large gold nugets mission perhaps. upgrade building a certain amount also. Prefer reward to be guns,mods or bullets for killing missions, advanced pick or mining booster for mining, and materials or slots added for upgrading or building something. kool beans sheriff~~good luck ;)

Quest could give something is impossible to craft now or trade system for others for example:

100 Express Reapter Ammo = 10 HP Repeater Ammo

200 Bandages for 5~15 Doctor bags

200 Santa Tonic for 1 Agave/Flax/Grape Seed

5 Random Seeds for 1 rare Seeds (Flax/Grape/Agave)

500 Gold Ingots for 2 Gold Bars

Etc....

On 2/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, Butler Morris said:

anti-guns doctor 

-  “We are not anti-gun, we are anti-bullet holes in our patients.”  doctor says 

so the quest will be weather  #1 bring me your gun and i will reward you or  #2 steal other cowboys guns and bring them to me and i will reward you

greedy gun store keeper

- gives you a very secret task and he wants you to steal other players guns so he could sell them again  "evil laughs" 

Okay, you got me. I had problem to work after I checked your ideas, I was laughing too hard :D

Old Town Saloon barkeep Lawrence Rogers "howdy cowboy, times have been rough for some folk, any chance you could wrangle me up a two wild horses? "

Reward: 1 whiskey.

Quest requires you to buy a lasso and try to get very close to capture one. then after returning to the barkeep with the horse he has horse meat in inventory for sale

Add new items, wild horses, horse meat, rudimentary glue, cooked horse meat, horse meat jerky, Lasso

Horse meat: a cheap cut of meat, but drying it into jerky will stave off the hunger slightly which is is slightly better then dying to hunger. 

Lasso : tool to capture wild horses.

Horse meat jerky: made from only the finest of horses.

Rudimentary glue:  made from only the finest of horses.