• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  
Butler Morris

WE WANT NEW SERVER!!!

Hey there,

First of all thanks for your idea but that won't happen. Forcing the community to do something is always a bad idea. Also with base building, the server would be overloaded and would cause FPS issues.

hey billy 

thank you for replying i understand fully my idea wasn't a solution but a feeling that i want to be out there.    i want a solution somehow because i feel i can't play in server 1 eu or us because most of the time there is only 10 players  and the map is big 

and the other server's have between 3-7 players 

if we somehow!   some way!   force everyone to 1 or 5 server's then server eu/us1   would have like 70 players each server and i would love that 

the PVP would be insane i love it hahahaha 

disclaimer

i have zero idea how to do it.  :)

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:18 AM, Butler Morris said:

hey billy 

thank you for replying i understand fully my idea wasn't a solution but a feeling that i want to be out there.    i want a solution somehow because i feel i can't play in server 1 eu or us because most of the time there is only 10 players  and the map is big 

and the other server's have between 3-7 players 

if we somehow!   some way!   force everyone to 1 or 5 server's then server eu/us1   would have like 70 players each server and i would love that 

the PVP would be insane i love it hahahaha 

disclaimer

i have zero idea how to do it.  :)

I feel the same @Butler Morris. I think there are too many servers at the moment and having less would make the servers more lively :)