• Announcements

• Frontier Admin

OFFICIAL DISCORD   07/10/2019

Join the conversation, ask your questions and interact with the entire community! Invite - https://discord.gg/newfrontier  

Has looting become almost impossible for anyone else because of the zombies? There are a few places where you can go into the main structure and they wont follow. Most though are not like that. Am I missing something? For example,  how do you safely go into the house at the Milroy farm? I've tried to go stealth, rushing in, guns blazing. I put up spikes as a barrier, ( they just go around btw, they take no damage) nothing works. 

I think the devs just need to get rid of all the blood guts/gore/zombies and bring back the old world from Wild West Online. Back then we had lots of towns and banks/stagecoaches to rob, tents/houses to loot.

stagecoach event, relic hunter, rag to riches, misfortune in the sky + town capture in the open world map with our horse...that was better. Actually, it's a pve game, wwo was a focus pvp game.

we can't compare . Here, it's a new game, not really a reboot...

But if the old events are adding with this new big map, that will sound very nice

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jing said:

stagecoach event, relic hunter, rag to riches, misfortune in the sky + town capture in the open world map with our horse...that was better. Actually, it's a pve game, wwo was a focus pvp game.

we can't compare . Here, it's a new game, not really a reboot...

But if the old events are adding with this new big map, that will sound very nice

Yes @Jing I really enjoyed those events!